Followers

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Recycling !! for TOMIC

Hello Crafty Bloggers

I have been having fun recycling this week . I used a Brita Filter Box which we buy for our water box in our fridge.


I have picked 2 of my favourite Magnolia stamps and decided to make this a box for storing all my precious Magnolia stamps. I have used white crackle paint and my new patterned papers from Teddybo ! They are so pretty !





I have made so many pretty layers with my Martha Stewart deep edged punch , flowersoft and sheer organza ribbon.



I have added all my favourite embellishments to my box ,glimmer misted roses,Magnolia doo hickey flowers, lace and charm. I coloured her with prismacolor pencils I love the pink and grey combination. 



It looks great with my stamps in it ! I had to put another gorgeous Tilda in the inside too lol.

This is the side love this raspberry colour . Just a quick post sorry no recepie today as it's my birthday and I am off out to my wonderful mums! I am one away from the big 40 . I am thoroughly enjoying my thirties so I will treasure the last one. Thanks for visiting and your comments make me so happy !Bye for  now
Kitty :D xxxx
PS I missed the challenge by 3 mins as our signal went down most of the day Aaargh !!! Lol .  




5 comments:

  1. Oh that´s so precious!!! Really beautiful box, and practical for storage! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Kitty this is so very wonderful!
    Gorgeous work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea your box looks beautiful. Love the pretty papers and your embellishments.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweetie this is stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh sweetie I missed this on sunday I'm glad I scrolled down just to check!! This is stunning I love how it opens & its decorated so beautifully. Love your Tilda's hunni.
    Hope you had a super duper birthday shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)