Followers

Monday, 8 August 2011

Rosetastic !!!

Hi

How is everyone today ? Hope your week is going well ! There are so many cool challenges to enter it's hard to choose !! I have decided to ink up this wee sweetie from LOTV.  The challenge 108 -  this week is roses !! I have so many peach roses I don't know what do with them, I won them in a WOC blog hop ! If anyone would like some please  let me know and I can post them out to you. When there gone they are gone.  I have put loads on my card lol !!!


I enjoyed colouring her but struggled with the puppy !! I should have done her brown and white !! or black and white ! I love coming up with wee things to make it different ! I found these little fastening hooks in a button pack and thought I would hang my image from them. I also added this gorgeous button from Hobbycraft !



I have this gorgeous wide organza ribbon which I wrapped it around the card and I twisted it at the side ! I added a lovely little jewel from making memories and this gorgeous hat pin which I put some beads on !


I would like to also enter the fantastic Papertake weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with optional extra metal - my wee hooks !



I decorated the inside too ! I love these rosy papers so so pretty.

Recipe -
LOTV Emma Pot Plant coloured with prismacolor pencils blended with sansador with  spots of stardust stickles and tiny half pearls from Hobbycraft. Whimsy ticket for sentiment. Distress inks 
Cardstock - RaspberryRoad Oh so shabby digi papers printed onto 200gsm smooth white craft card.
Tools - Cuttlebug, Spellbinder standard circles and small tag die . Scorpal and Guillotine. Brother Sewing Machine.
Embellishments - Organza ribbon, hooks, blue ribbons and threads  from my stash. Half flat backed perals  , Prima lace,  Making memories Paper riverie gem and large button from Hobbycraft.

I should be really doing housework but hey I am a rebel so I am going to make a Christmas Teddybo creation !!
Crafty Hugs 

Kitty ;0)   xxxxx


11 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love all the details you've used ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card just so much beautiful detail and a super image! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kitty this is so beautiful, that image is so cute and adorable, the frame and roses look wonderful so does the organza ribbon and embellishments I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty,
    Such a beautiful card, love all the detail and the colors are fab.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!there Kitty,your card is just gorgeous and so pretty with all of the flowers/detail-the inside is lovely too.
    thanks so much for your very lovely comment,
    hope you have had a nice Monday-hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty wow i love your card the flowers are beautiful and i love the lace detail to. It has a lovely vintage feel
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!
    The image is so sweet:)
    Great design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunner of a card Kitty, I love your combo of flowers and papers and wow to that lush bow girl...stunning work
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous sweet card, adorable image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so georgeous! Amazing colours and colouring, and so much attention to details! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LOTV this week, hope to see you again another time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)