Followers

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Teddybo Challenge 15 - Alter Something !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers


 Oh my, my week off has just flown in !!! Back on Saturday ;0( .  It has been great to craft more ! I could craft everyday. I was banned last night by my fella  though lol,  I was a complete rogue and did some colouring in he he he. We watched Avatar was so great loved it !. My daughter got her exam results this morning. Scary time ! she did so well but was disappointed in one which may determine her entry to university next year . So she has a back up plan that if she does not get into Glasgow she will go to Dundee. We would love to move further North so we said we would move there if it happens !!. Now enough of my woes and onto my passion !!! My daughter bought an A5 Filofax so she can be more organised this coming school year so I thought I would alter the index cards for her !. Her favourite colour is purple . She picked Teddybea_065.  His name is " Jolly the G_____Jiraffe " lol. She loves them as she is so tall and that was her nickname at school lol. She has giraffes everywhere in her room !!! So here he is .....




How cute  is he !! Great fun to colour ! I used a tiny bit of twine on his tail lol ! and a touch of orange sugar glitter on his funky hair !!  I suppose this is like a scrap booking project really. She picked a vintage style papers and some old maps !! I could not put too many embellishments on there so it would close properly. That was really hard for me lol ! I usually have flowers everywhere !



I have added chipboard , lace and die cuts .
When I ordered this image Teddybo sent me a wee present another Giraffe image to be released next week ! Don't you just love surprises ! This image is soooooooooooo cute !!


It's Teddybo & Jolly what do you think they are peeking at ? lol . This time I added a little polar white flowesoft to her pom poms to try it out as ordered it for Christmas cards. So I made another file page for her , just had too !!



I was watching create and craft TV this morning and they put some glue on a stem/wire and then coated the stem in flowersoft so I had a go great idea !! I also made the cute wee tag and added a gorgeous tree charm ! I figure these will motivate her to study hard so she can become a physicist and travel the world and maybe see a real Giraffe one day !!

Recipe -

Teddybobea image_065 & Teddybobea image _067printed onto 200gsmsmooth white craft card.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor . Distress inks. C
Card stock - Raspberry Road Victorian Bliss Digi Papers. Old Maps Digi's  from Etsy.
Embellishments - Lace from Remnant Kings , Seam binding, flowersoft, charm, seam binding, die cuts, Tim Holtz ticket, Chipboard Elements from Ebay. Stardust Stickles.
Tools - Scorpal,Guillotine.

I am off to find my Christmas craft box and see what's in there !! Bye For Now

Kitty ;0)  xxxxx


11 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I'm half way through my altering project not sure if I will get it done in time but you never know lol....
    Bet your daughter loved this hunni its just awesome.
    Well done to your daughter on her exam results bet you are so proud of her.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love the idea and the new images are so cute they work really well with your colours. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your altered index card looks just fantastic ... the colors and the details are great :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo & Co Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweetie, i love altered things and this is gorgeous love all the embellies that you have used too, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is super Kitty what gorgeous images and so much interest going on much more beautiful than a boring filofax cover.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL How darling is this!!! IT's the first I have seen them colored!!! What a lovely project!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Your daughter must be so chuffed to bits! Thank you for joining us for the Teddy Bo Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fantastic, love your altered project, fab detail and love the Teddy Bo giraffe,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!
    This is brilliant!
    Such fabulous details and wonderful colours!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant project, perfect for your daughter I bet she will love it, thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge, good luck, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)