Followers

Monday, 15 August 2011

Teddybo Challenge -16 - Love Is In The Air

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? I have just had my two lovely days off and I spent most of the day crafting today ! and getting organised for the fussy teenager to return to school on Wednesday ! . She even tidied her room again without me asking her too, that's twice this year !! lol Well onto this fortnights challenge at the Teddybo challenge ! Love is in the air ! Cool challenge as these two sweeties are definately in lurrvee !



This is image Teddybo001_2  . I picked this sweet quote online it is just so lovely ........

" But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love forever " .
 This ribbon from the sewing shop is just so pretty I wonder if they have any other colours ? lol. I had to sew it on as it is really springy !



I am really enjoying making my own flowers at the moment !I also tried the sky effect with distress inks .
I must dash and get to bed !! Oh I have installed new internet explorer which blogger does not seem to like so if anyone else is having problems, I am using firefox toolbar and this seems to be helping !

Hi to my new followers I am so thrilled you wish to follow me !
 Recipie ;- 
Teddybo & Co - Teddybo _001 (2) printed onto 200gsm white smooth craft card resized with word.
Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor . Distress ink.
Tools - Brother Sewing Machine . scorpal , Guillotine.
Embellishments - Checked ruffle ribbon and twine from Remnant Kings. Butterfly charm from Hobbycraft. Blue ribbon and buttons from my mother in laws stash lol.  Polar White Flowersoft and glossy accents from Ebay. 

Bye For Now Thanks for visiting I love reading your comments ! P.S I have lost my stickles !!! and can you tell the spell checker is not working tonight !! lol
Kitty ;0) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)