Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

TOMIC - Challenge 9 - Round Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all today !! I am having a lovely week off work and the sun is shining !! I was so shocked to see I was in the top 5 of last weeks challenge at TOMIC !  I was catching up on my favourite blogs and |I saw my card on there.  I jumped up off the couch and did a dance with my arms in the air and was shouting " Yipee I am in the Magnolia Top 5" , my fella , the dog and my daughter looked at me as if I was mad lol .....he he he . Nothing like this to motivate the crafty senses ! I picked scarecrow Tilda this week for my crafty creation for challenge No 9 - Round Card


I loved colouring this one especial the hat and I love the wee bits of straw that stick out ! I chose a circle scalloped card from HunkyDory. I also cut the papers in circles !


I have added lots of tiny roses , a MagnoliaDoo Hickey flower and lots of gorgeous lace ! I bundled some wide organza ribbon  and tied it with a blue satin ribbon and added  two large roses.I have decorated the inside with a Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag.



Recipe 

Cardstock - Hunydory 8x8 scalloped cards.MME Gertie & Bazzill Dots.
Tools Cuttlebug Spellbinders standard circles die. Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies.
Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor. Distress inks.
Embellishments - WOC Roses . Lace flowers, Lace , Bling diamantes ,Organza and double satin ribbon from Remnant Kings. Half pearl and flower from Prima . Stardust Stickles.

Well that's me for now I am off to colour Teddybo images have you seen the Giraffe AWWW so cute just had to buy it lol !! Hope you are all having a sunny crafty week . 

Kitty ;0) xxxxxx



7 comments:

  1. wowwwwww !!! love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Kitty this is outstandingly beautiful and creative, what wonderful design and detail Tilda looks great, congratulations on being chosen in the top 5, your work is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab sweetie, gorgeous work Hugs ♥ Pops ♥ x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty wow fabulous card i love the shape and the image has to be i think one of my all time fave's,love the mix of papers.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty, gorgeous card hun, love the shaped card and the gorgeous image, congrats on being in the top five, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kitty, so many pretty details to look at and that little Tilda is adorable.
    Woo hoo hun, congrats on your top 5 hunny :)
    I always forget about the TOMIC challenge duh, lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous as always my hunni. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO well done on your top 5 shug its soooooo well deserved hun your cards are always magnificent & you put so much work into them. Well done.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)