Followers

Monday, 5 September 2011

Challenges !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope your week has gone off to a good start ! I am working 7 days this week 1 down 6 to go lol. I have made this crafty creation using this Magnolia stamp. I figured it rains so much here in Scotland that maybe this Tilda is Scottish lol !! I coloured her with prismacolor pencils and added glossy accents to the puddle ! I did not get my colouring quite right on this one !! but I shall conquer her !!



I tried my first rosette using these gorgeous papers Tim Holtz ideology Vintage Shabby . It was so funny as once you have folded the two strips you need to put a hole right through for the thread to pull it into a circle and I don't have a cropadile so I had a huge needle with blue tack underneath and a hammer lol .... I got my fella to do it !! it did work but I would not try this at home !! lol I did add the stickles myself and then hide them ! . He likes to annoy me by grabbing a stamp I am using and stamps my arm  ! Just as well the ink does wash off quite easily ;0) 




I also made the tiniest criss cross card with a tiny card and placed it on the tag with a tiny button. It is so cute !!



I also added this marble heart ! and pretty cream lace !

I would like to enter this crafty creation into the following wonderful challenges !!

Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge Blog - Stamp- Tember Blog Hop  - Anything goes

Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge - Special Monthly Challenge -  Anything goes with option of adding circles / Rosette 

Sirstampalot September Challenge - It's A Frame Up / Lace frame

 I never know whether to list the products I have used or not what do you think ? Well I need my beauty sleep so bye for now and Thank you for visiting !!!

Kitty ;0) xx




20 comments:

  1. That´s such a beautiful card!The embellishment are just gorgeous, and I love the image!
    Lol at the hammer =D
    I will love to read what product you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration rain can be...it shows in your stunning creation anyway I think, it's a beauty ! It's one of my favourite colourmixings and love the cute little details on this one ! I always add a used materials list to help others find the materials if they like them, but the negative side is that you're colomn gets longer... whatever you do in the future, I enjoy looking if they are like this creation ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty,
    Fantastic car, the extras are all so lovely and add so much to the card TFS.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, I love your Scottish Tilda, I certainly know where you are coming from as my Sister lives in Lanarkshire too, and when ever we go up there we always have rain.
    Love your card its so very special.
    Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
    Hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, thank you sooo much for joining into the Bloghop from Simon Says Stamp and Show the DT really likes your fabulous card, your rosetta is just fabulous Thank you for sharing. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Kitty, love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kitty this is absolutely wonderful what a terrific design I so love the colours, embellishments and of course Tilda looks lovely.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another perfection Kitty, your colours, papers, Tilday - all gorgeous and your design I love!!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooow, soooo perfect!! I love it!!!
    Pretty colours and nice style!

    Bye, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the rosette! Gorgeous colours too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month and goood luck.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you've colored Tilda just perfectly! Gorgeous card, so much detail, really amazing. I list materials used for every card just so I don't have to answer tons of emails over and over about what I've used! lol. Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card and a great frame! Thanks so much for joining in our frame challenge at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your little piece of art, Kitty! The rosette is amazing.
    Hugs, Manuela x

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a gorgeous card Kitty. You have such a sense of detail - just wonderful.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, love all the details, gorgeous,

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too beautiful work! :-) Lovely, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutly stunning card Kitty, I love your style.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)