Followers

Monday, 26 September 2011

LOTV challenge 113 - Aqua White & Glitter !!

Hi Crafty bloggers

Hope you all had a lovely weekend ! I finally got my stamps there was a wee boo boo but they fixed it in a jiffy amazing service really lol ! I think this is my favourite Christmas stamp of the year so far and I will be using it  lots for friends and family . I love aqua too especially the prismacolors are gorgeous.




I have added beautiful white glittery lace , snowflakes with loads of glitter and a gem snowflake in the middle of my handmade flower ! I used glossy accents ,perfect pearl liquid , and lots of glamour dust ! on the pretty baubles.




I used these gorgeous digi papers inside too, they have Christmas trees in the corner so pretty !!

I would like to enter this into this weeks challenge at  LOTV.

I am really enjoying getting these Christmas cards done because I just visited a blog and it said 90 days to Christmas ! Scary, will be here before we know it !!
Just off to post my homework for Teddybo LOL ! I shall leave you with the recipe underneath !

Bye Kitty ;0) xxx

Recipe -
Stamp - LOTV " Christmas Bauble" - A lovely big stamp great fun to colour and colouring  tips on LOTV inspiration blog. printed onto smooth white craft card with London fog dewdrop memento ink.
Card stock - Coredinations Basic White 12 x 12 Card. Raspberry Road digi Papers from the Naughty or Nice Selection.
Medium - Prismacolor Pencils blended with sansador.
Tools - Scorpal , Guillotine. Cuttlebug, Spellbinders classic circles.Martha Stewart deep edged doily punch. Glossy accents for glue. 6mm double sided clear tape.
Embellishments - White glitter lace , fat quarter material for flower,White lace , Aqua grosgrain ribbon from Remnant Kings. Seam Binding  and chipboard frame painted with white acrylic dabber from eBay. Snowflake buttons and snowflake gem from my own stash.

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Kitty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooowwwiiieee, what a stunning card ! Love.love, love it ! It is so different en yet so gorgeous ! Good luck with the challenge, you're already a winner with this one for me. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deliciois card! So sweet and elegant! Love this!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card! Beautiful details and I like the pleated border at the top!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great glittering project in aqua and white!
    Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great glittering project in aqua and white!
    Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kitty this is beautiful love that image also the stunning design, superb work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Kitty, so beautifully colours and wonderfully design with embellishments.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is totally totally stunning!! I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at LOTV x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)