Followers

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Celebration

Hi Crafty Bloggers !!

Had a lovely day off yesterday. It was perfect the teenager was at Glasgow University open day and said Wow it's just like Hogwarts !! lol and my fella was at work so it was just the animals and me. We had a few group hugs which was nice ! I love how the dog Suzie licks the cats face it is so cute and funny, Mr Kiefe (our cat) is disgusted by it lol !! I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's whilst colouring in ! What a sweet movie. I saw these images on one of my favourite blogs and was mesmerised by the artwork . So beautiful ! It does make me want to draw again it's just finding the time, I used to do a lot of still life drawings when I was younger ! . So here she is just the sweetest digi image ever and a joy to colour !!!


I have a few birthdays in November so I thought I would make this for my wonderful mum ! She loves cats  ! I made my own little flowers and added a touch of lace to them. I found a tiny wooden mouse in my crafty box and put it on a stamped image of the definition of birthday ! I am going to make her a gift box  with another one of these images as I want to spoil her !!


I would like to enter this into 


Recipe - 
Mo's Digital pencil digi image - Marion printed onto 160gsm white smooth craft card .
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils & Distress ink pads.
 Sansodor to blend.
Cardstock - Coredinations white basics, My Minds Eye Hazel Meadow paper. Kraft card.
 Tools - Cuttlebug , spellbinders classic circles for flowers.Scorepal & guillotine.
Embellishments - Lace  & Sheer organza ribbon and pearl centre (button) from Remnant Kings .
Half pearls from Prima . Stamp -Birthday Dictionary from local craft shop.Happy Birthday sentiment from ebay. Mum letters cut from Cuttlebug dies. Mouse from my stash !!

Hope you are all having a lovely week ! I am off to work ! Thanks for visiting and I just love reading your comments

Bye Kitty ;0) xxx




12 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love all the details you've added, especially that tiny mouse! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    The image is adorable:)
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable!!!!!! Wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love these animals ? So many cute things they do to show affection. Thanks for writing it, it put a smile to my face. And your card, wow fabulous for a catlover (like myself), love this cutie stamp. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really super card Kitty. Love all your special details and your colouring.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge!

    LG ELena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is lovely, fab image and papers, love your cute embellies too, your mum will love it hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Kitty what a little beauty this is, that image is so cute, those flowers, the papers and design are superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Kitty, gorgeous sweet details
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kitty this is just so beautiful and I bet your mum will adore it!!! the image looks so yummy and your colouring just out of this world! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitty this is simply stunning honey Mo does gorgeous images and you have brought her to life hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww.... this is so pretty! wonderful coloring and beautiful details. very pretty card, Kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)