Followers

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Teddybo Challenge - Black White & One Colour


 Teddybo Challenge 16


Hi Crafty Bloggers !! 

Hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend. The sun is shining here today after the cold Autumn Wind during the week !! I am definitely going to get my gloves hat and scarf looked out !!! I struggled with this challenge I am not keen on using black but hey, was a challenge !! Had a nightmare trying to use Pink petticoat Digi papers as the black set was printing brown  ! I checked my ink my settings etc,, and gave up lol.



I used black soot distress ink instead on card and covered with Rock Candy Crackle paint it looks like leather what a cool effect, I shall be trying that out with different colours !! I picked Teddbea " can you see me ", she is just so cute. I chose brown as my other colour as it is furry lol ! I used my Teddybo stamp for the sentiment I love it !!




 I have went all dotty  and used lots of ribbon and lace ! I have decorated the inside too and made a flower with organza, lace and black button .



Recipe -

Teddybea_004 (2) printed onto 160gsm white smooth card. Coloured with prismacolor pencils and blended with sansodor and paper stump. Sentiment came with Teddybo Stamp_002 (super quality)
Card stock - Coredinations Basic White - Pink Petticoat Large Dots
Other Mediums - Distress |Ink Black Soot & Vintage Photo, Glossy accents for glue and heart.Stardust Stickles .
Tools - Cuttlebug, mat & Shim ( layers of card) , Spellbinders classics Circles. Scorepal & Guillotine.
Embellishments -Brown Organza Ribbon, White Glitter Lace ,Black & White dot Berisford ribbon all from Remnant Kings. Black Lace by LLB. Crystal pendant roses from making memories paper reverie collection.Half pearls from Hobbycraft. Diam antes and die cit flowers from Ebay.


Thank you for visiting Lots of Crafty Love

  Kitty ;0) xx xx

14 comments:

  1. WOW...your card is just gorgeous...wonderful details you´ve used :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card ! Lovely done ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow hun this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the frame around Teddy Bea.
    Have you tried cleaning the print heads? I'm sure that's what I did when mine started printing the wrong colours
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Chocolate brown card, and with polka dots is a plus!! Cute image and lovely coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsty-Anne,your card is absolutely stunning!
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Teddy Bo this time!
    Good luck!
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty your card is fantastic. Love the black and brown combo with the dots.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning and so love the colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful!! I love the colors that you have put together and this image is darling! I agree this challenge was a bit difficult but you did a fabulous job!!! Love your card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card love the colours thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie absolutely stunning card as always. I love this image as well.....well to be honest I dont think there is any I dont like lol.
    Love the colours & the spots look fabberlicious hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is stunning!
    Gorgeous image:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kitty this is excellent what a beautiful design and that image is gorgeous I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitty, thi's absolutely gorgeous, the design is fantastic, your colours are absolutely adore and Bea is simplyI feel just perfection.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a CUTIE!!!! LOVE that Teddy Bea image, actually ... I LOVE them all, lol!!!!

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)