Followers

Monday, 26 September 2011

Teddybo's Top Tip Thursday - Kitty's Homework = Pencils !!!

Hello again beautiful Teddybea

Just thought I would share my homework with you for Teddybo's top tips. Great tutorial from Nicole this weeks teacher ! on using primacolor pencils . I have been using all the wrong colours and this tutorial I was amazed at how these colours were so perfect ! She is a top teacher ! So nice to see tutorials with these pencils really helped me. So here she is  Teddybea_003 . I used her in Full size just need to make something gorgeous with her now !! I am so pleased at how it turned out !!

 


Here is a prismacolor chart which I thought helped if you want to look up the colours and match them with the numbers on the tutorial !  Just click on the  link above to take you there. I would like more pinks can anyone tell me the names of the polychromos so I can add more to my collection as prismacolor don't have many !!!


I was going to put a pic of my dog on and say that my dog ate my homework lol but them I thought if I put paper in her mouth she might start munching my crafty creations  again ! once when she passed by me with a card in her mouth I nearly died ! They now go straight in a box with a lid.  Her current chewie phase is bras, just mine ! ????.

Thank you for visiting and I shall go now and catch up with my commenting !! I follow way too many blogs lol hard to keep up so many talented crafty peeps out there !!

Crafty Hugs Kitty xxx ;0)

10 comments:

  1. LOL @ your dog - what an odd thing to munch must be the elastic :c)

    Love the colouring - glad our tutorial was useful for you - if you pop back on Thursday we'll have a new one for you - thank you for handing in your homework - A star
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love the story about your doggie with a card in her mouth!! haha, so funny!
    Wow, your Teddy Bea turned out perfect!! I actually gave my Prismas away 'cause I couldn't colour properly with them. I now have Faber Castells and they are brilliant!!
    Hearts & Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is wonderful...thanks for your nice words about my tutorial...I´m happy that it was helpful for you :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!!! Fabulous coloring!

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kitty. Great homework. Love the colouring.

    Crazy dog eh? LOL

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home work !!!!! Congratulations and well done Kitty, I reallt need discipline on practiced many things!!! Fabulous of the beautiful Bea.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colouring.

    We are going to Strathclyde park on Sunday to meet our potential greyhound. Do they really chew stuff?

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kitty, wow fabulous colouring hun, love the image too, your tale of your dog made me laugh, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, thanks for the info, the Greyhound Awareness League meet first Sunday of the month at the park. That's why we are off there on Sunday. Went last month, some gorgeous dogs. We've had our house inspection and everything was fine. Will let you know how it goes,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colouring, such a pretty image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)