Followers

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Teddybo's Top Tips - Post it Easel Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I hope you are all having a super week . I have been working loads and my wee feet are sore !! Awww I think new shoes are required lol with super comfy insoles !! I had to have a go at Teddybo's Top Tips with Jill . I love making anything different so this was hard to resist ! I have been through a lucky phase this month with coming in the top 3 at LOTV and winning the Teddybo challenge !! It's great as I have been trying for a long time and it really inspires me to keep crafting & blogging !!.



When you win the challenge you get to pick ten free digi stamps ! I  have so much now to get crafty with !! Yippee . Just love this image It is called Friends ! I chose my favourite colour blue and used these gorgeous papers also from Teddybo they have so much detail in them and are great value for the price. I will have to buy more lol.



I have added some gorgeous lace and used blue dotty material for the flower and panel behind the sentiment. I used cuttlebug letters for the "Secret Notes".
What secrets do you think these friends have ?
You can see in my wisdom I made it before I bought the post it notes , my excuse is working extra lol.  Then after I took these pictures and came in after work my fella cut them for me to fit and wrote on the first one " Coz I Love you" Awww.  As a family we are always leaving notes for each other, it might encourage the teenager to communicate more !!
If you would like to have a go at making one,  check it out at Teddybo.com . 


Hope to post again before the week is out !
Thanks for visiting !
Bye For Now Kitty ;0)
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    Real cute card. Love the image. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Kitty this is totally fantastic what a great little project and that image along with your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning love all the details - Thank you for joining in with our first Teddy Bo Top Tips Tutorial - it's absolutely gorgeous
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!
    Gorgeous image:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!
    This is so incredible!
    Love your wonderful design and your colours and details are perfect!
    Stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your challenge winnings ! Your cards and projects are absolutely stunning, take this one you made, WOW !!! Love the image and the project you've made. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fab Kitty. Love all the detail and your colouring is great. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous loving your colours here, fabulously gorgeous creation hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work as always Kitty!
    I love the way you have used my tutorial and I'm so glad you liked it!
    So glad you could join me on the first Teddy Bo Top Tips
    Well done homework sweetie :)
    Hugs Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous project and great colouring of your cute image.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is fab, love the images, your chosen colours and the design too, well done, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did it! Congratulations!!!! Great job! By the way: I LOVE your blog, I love all of your creations! You are so talented!

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)