Followers

Saturday, 17 September 2011

TOMIC - CHOCOLATE (BROWN & CREAM)

Hi Crafty Bloggers


Hope you are all having a great weekend ! Still working loads but I just had to enter this yummy challenge by doing a part every night for a wee hour. I decided to make a wall hanging with a little box to put a folded muffin recipe tied with ribbon and some chocolate chips !!

I chose to colour with my distress inks which I have not used for ages !! I chose this Angel Tilda with heart together with the muffin stamp!! for Chocolate Heaven ! I love brown at the moment and of course chocolate . My favourite muffins are the ones with the white chocolate chips mmmmm !







I had great fun using different crafty products on the muffins. I have used crackle paint for one, flowersoft for the next and my new crafty product glamour dust ! for the third . I Love this , where have I been !!.
I have put so many pretty details on this one. From the beautiful crystal to the gorgeous Shabby Chic papers ! .
Here is my little box ....



I hope you like my project for  TOMIC  - CHOCOLATE (brown & cream)

Here is my recipe 
Magnolia Stamps stamped with versafine black ink on to Waterford watercolour paper.
Medium - Distress ink pads & reinkers 
Card stock - Coredinations basic white & Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Chic Paper pad
Tools - Sewing machine . Cuttle bug, Spellbinders classic circles with mat and shim.Guillotine 
Embellishments - Berisford Brown dot double satin Ribbon, Dovecraft cream lace , Ruffled cream lace and brown organza ribbon from Remnant King. Half pearls from Hobbycraft and making memories paper reverie pebble & flowers . I took the sticker off the pebble and added my own . Seam binding coloured with distress ink and mixture of gold glimmer mist. Stardust Stickles & Glamour Dust. Button from my own stash.

Only one more day and a treasured day off !! Back to normal after that ! Remember last time I told you my hubby was stamping me !!! naughty boy,  this week he has been commenting on products on create and craft TV .  " That looks a load of rubbish" it is so funny he has not got a creative bone in his body,  he is a technology freak, at least he is trying to take interest in my wee hobby and not yawning ! lol.

Well I am off for my beauty sleep . Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon !!

Lots of Crafty Love
Kitty ;0) xx xx



10 comments:

  1. This is just stunning sweetie hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the TOMIC Challenge, it is a winner to me, such a lovely sweet box and card. Wonderfully made ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Love the colours:) Beautiful design and images.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a complete stunner Kitty...I love the design of this
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww Kitty I have received so much delight seeing this wonderful creation, the colours, the design and embellishments are out of this world beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning...Great design and your detail and colours are gorgeous....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Kitty this is another stunner, so many gorgeous details to look at, love it.
    You have only just got glamour dust!!!!!!!! I have to agree where the hell have you been girl lol.
    Hide your stash just in case hubby becomes even more interested lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing project!
    I love it!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, AWESOME!!!! LOVE your magnolia creation!!!

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)