Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Digital Pencil Too Challenge !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope your week if off to a great start. Well the weather here is just pants!! Cold and very windy, winter  is nearly here ! Great excuse to get all cosy and craft loads !! This creation I made for this weeks Digital Pencil Too Challenge 103 - Patchwork. What a cool idea ! I used these gorgeous Shabby papers and stitched the squares together, Love the effect. I chose bunches digi image so much detail to colour !!






I have decorated the card with this gorgeous double satin bow and handmade flower with cheesecloth !! Took me ages to find some found it on ebay got loads , great quality and packaging for my money , service was exceptional so here is the link if your looking for some just click on the link below.

ATMLABEL 





and here is the inside ;0)







Thanks for visiting I am going to do one more post I shall leave you with the recipe

BYE xxxxx Kitty ;0)

Recipe
Bunches Digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil  printed onto 160gsm white smooth craft card.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils & sansodor. Distress ink pads.
Tools - Sewing machine , Round corner punch , Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz label dies . Scorpal & Guillotine
Embellishments - Berisford double satin ribbon and lace from Remnant Kings Shop. Cheesecloth half back flat pearls mixture from Hobbycraft and ebay. Flowers and from WOC. Sentiment by LOTV printed with versafine black ink . Liquid pearls from ebay.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love this cutie, what a sweet card with lovely sweet colours. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is soooo pretty,such a sweetie and your colours/design is really perfect.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kitty!! I love this, girlfriend!! Such gorgeous coloring...and your design is absolutely stunning!! I love, love, LOVE the colors you chose...and the shabby flower and added touches couldn't be more perfect!! I am so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious, and you've even finished the inside! Love the papers, your hand-made flower and the pretty bow! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, nice colours and I like the patchwork-style of the background papers!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning Kitty, that image, papers and design look truly wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)