Followers

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

LOTV Challenge - Button It & LOTV World Cardmaking Day Entry !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Here is a wee post before I dash out into the rain to work !! First up is the challenge this week at LOTV challenge 114 - is button it. So I chose the biggest button that I have in my stash lol ! and this wonderful sweetie Milly Cuddle time ! I decided to make her into a christmas card so versatile ! and so much fun to colour these pets !

I coloured with distress inks and made this glittery frame by cutting slats in a large circle , I used crackle paint and glamour dust for texture. I got the idea from one of my favourite blogs.


These super sentiments are from LOTV and are brilliant they stamp perfect every time

I have used some pretty white lace and swirls cut from my cuttlebug letters die .  








I have decorated the inside too with these rasperry road digi papers and tiny snowflakes.

My next card is for the challenge on LOTV ideas to inspire  you can win stamps !!!!


LOTV ideas to inspire - World Cardmaking day 





For this card chose the beautiful festive  fairy. I have made these panels with Raspberry Road  Digi papers and I rounded  the corners with a punch. I have added this beautiful vintage lace which my train buddy gave me ! I put some beads on a stunning hat pin with another cool sentiment and finished  with these tiny roses and dyed seam binding bow.

Sorry no recipes  today as must dash if you want to ask about anything I have used go for it ! Hope you are all having a lovely week!

Bye for now Kitty :D x x x x x

14 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Kitty, BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are gorgeous Kitty! I'm also a great fan of all the cute LOTV stamps!! You used beautiful Christmas papers on the bottom one!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV with these gorgeous cards. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV with these gorgeous cards. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kitty what beautiful cards these are, those image are full of such delight the colours and designs are awesome, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both beautiful!
    Gorgeous images and great design:)
    Have a nice day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Kitty. They are so sparkly and the images are ubber pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, your cards are AWESOME!!!! I love love love what you've done with these stamps! You're an ARTIST!!! You have to frame these cards! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, wow these are just stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitty these are both stunning hun, so sweet and pretty, love all the textures
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kitty! These are soooooo cute!! Love the pretty lace on the first one and how you used the swirls!!! Cute! The second one is just simply gorgeous with all the textures and layers!
    P.S. Thanks for the sign idea "Boras 5 Miles"! hahahaha! Cute idea!!
    hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow two stunners Kitty, beautiful designs and wow to the colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)