Followers

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Magnolia Challenges !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have made my first shaker card! How sweet are these I saw them on a super DT's blog and could not resist. I have used Winter Tilda fro the Sweet Dreams Collection. They are all so gorgeous !! . I made the flower using the poinsettia DooHickey die and used the quick flicks tutorial where I put glossy accents on and covered it in this case with sugar glitter. I have also used the snowflake die so pretty ! It is definitely my favourite snowflake die.I also used these little bells so they can jingle when you shake it too.





I have used lots of pretty white lace and these gorgeous Raspberry Road Papers. There is a small music sheet with Jingle Bells which I have used my Xcut to do a concertina effect for texture. I have distressed the edges and inked them with distress ink. I like choosing different colours for her and seeing the results. 

I have taken my first texture shot lol !!


 I would like to enter my crafty creation into the following super challenges

The Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog No 21  - Bingo I have gone for the diagonal line  which is use a metal embellishment , Lace & DooHickey Die.

Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge Blog Week 130  - Christmas Is Coming/ Merry Christmas .

Simon Says Stamp Challenge  - Anything Goes 

Recipe at the bottom ;0)

Hope you are all having a super weekend and enjoy the extra hour if you are in the UK ! Thank you so much for taking time to comment it really makes me smile !!

Bye For Now

Kitty xx ;0)

Recipe - Magnolia Winter Tilda stamped with momento ink onto200gsn smooth white craft card.
Medium - Prismacolor Pencils blended with Sansodor. Distress inks weathered wood and vintage photo.
Cardstock - Base White Coredinations 12 x 12 scored with scorpal and cut with paper trimmer. Printed Raspberry Road Naughty or Nice Digi Papers onto 200gsmwhite craft card.
Tools - Cuttlebug Spellbinders scalloped circles and standard circles. Cuttlebug with Doohickey dies.XCut paper crimper. Scissors to distress edges.
Embellishments - Doodlebug brown sugar glitter for flower. Glamour dust and tombow glue pen for snowflakes. Cat collar shiny metal bells , offcuts of lace, pearl metal brad and cheesecloth from eBay. Chain from own stash.


20 comments:

  1. Wauw what a gorgeous shaker card!! I love all of it, realy beautiful details and I love your colouring!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kitty!!!!! Amazing work!!! And those little bells... oooo so cute =) Love love loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Kitty, I love all the pretty details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kitty! I love your colouring and the gorgeous design, so many wonderful details. I agree with you about the DooHickey snowflake die, it's my favourite too, so delicate. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!
    Your card is stunning:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty, your card is delicious - your colours and design is stubbing and Tilda and your details are simply awesome!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super card Kitty. Love all the details and your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww stunning !!! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is amazing in gorgeous colours stunning work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kitty,

    This is GORGEOUS. What a beautiful card. I love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC! Good Luck.

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie this is truly beautifu & stunning hun. I havnt made a shaker card for ages & I really do love them, even more this time of year. You may have given me the push to do some shug. Love the colour & I love the different texture on it it really is a stunner!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful, you have so much attention to detail
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi kitty,
    this is stunning,I love the design,colours and papers and of course Tilda,fabulous colouring too...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow hun this is another stunner, so very pretty, love the shaker design it's perfect :)
    I can see you've been playing again, this header looks fab too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Kitty this is a stunner...I havent made a shaker card before I really must have a go...your is just perfect and so beautifully made too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kitty, wow, your shaker card is amazing, love it!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shaker is so pretty! I specially love the snowflake dies and the beautiful lace!
    Hugs, Manuela xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, what a fabulous card you've made!!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Kitty this is totally fantastic and oh so beautiful, I have lost my heart to this little cutie, the papers, colours, design and Tilda look amazing, I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Kitty! How are you?!!! This is too darn cute!!! OMG I love the shaker element and your coloring looks so fab!!! Great card!
    Hey, if you get a minute could you email me your addy?
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)