Followers

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday ..... Come and share you favourite song!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

 I am off work sick today I think I have a wee bug or virus ewww ! So I thought I would join in with Marcea Crafting Corner Music saves my soul Saturday . My other passion is music.  I always have it on rather than the TV !! Marcea is right the hardest part is choosing the song !! This is my favourite at the moment a remix of an old classic I love her voice !! Why not join in ! I shall leave you with Deliilah - Go




Bye for Now Kitty xxxx ;0)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon!
    Take care:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have recuperated by now. This song is great! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is fab!!!!! Hope you are better now sweetie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)