Followers

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Robins & Baubles !!

Hi There Crafty Bloggers

I have had lots of rest and feel better after my wee virus !! . The cure was snuggling up on the sofa , colouring in and watching the original clash of the titans. I have treated myself  tonight to some Cheesecake ice cream yummy . I have used this lovely LOTV stamp little festive robins. So much detail to colour.





I also bought my first Marianne dies ,the bauble and star,  they are so gorgeous and go through the cuttlebug really well ! I have been playing with the cheesecloth again ! I dyed it by stamping distress ink onto it and put it behind the die cuts which I cut out with the papers that I used on the card.



I have added a lovely sentiment from LOTV and I dyed some seam binding with the distress inks too !!


I finally got my cropadile and made little eyelets for the baubles and ribbon to go through ! Don't need to use a hammer now lol ! 


This is the top inside where I have made a lovely pocket for a gift voucher .


This is the inside bottom with another LOTV sentiment .

Lastly a picture on it's side can you tell I enjoyed making this one with all these pictures lol.


I would like to enter these two super challenges with this crafty creation

Lili Of The Valley - Challenge 116 - Warm & Cosy  


Marianne's Design Divas - Dyeing to Diecut .

Not back to work until Tuesday so hope to get some crafting time tomorrow ! Recipe underneath. Would like to say Hi to my new followers thank you so much !!

Bye Crafty Hugs

Kitty xxx ;0)

 Recipe -

LOTV Christmas sentiments and Little Robins stamped onto 200gsm smooth white craft card with momento ink. Distress inks used - Fired Brick ,Peeled Paint ,& Vintage Photo.

Card stock - Coredinations Basic white 12 x 12scored with scorpal and cut with guillotine. Digi Papers Christmas Remembered from Raspberry Road printed onto 160gsm smooth white craft card.

Tools - Marianne Dies Bauble & Star cut with Cuttlebug. Woodware 2 inch circle punch . Cropadile and eyelets.
Embellishments - Rope from Shopping bag. Tiny red roses, crystal stickles, seam binding & cheesecloth from eBay  , tatting thread and buttons from own stash.

10 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the image and gorgeous embellies, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you feel better Kitty. Gorgeous card. Love all your details.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!
    Love all those details:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Glad to hear that you feel better:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Gorgeous card, love the image, design and the colour combo. Great use of die cuts too. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Kitty this is amazing, what a beautifully designed creation, all those wonderful embellishments the colours, papers and image are truly stunning, this is pure quality
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, found you via this weeks LOTV challenge. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner Kitty, what the heck are you doing looking at colouring tutorials for your colouring is beautiful, I love how you've coloured the Robins mine look pants compaired to them lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitty this is sooo gorgeous!!! Love all the details!

    hugz,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hun - this is beautiful - love the colours and all the embellishments...perfect for me! Would you like my addi? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is brilliant I love all th texture to it and the way you have coloured those cute birds makes me want it :D
    I am glad you are feeling better.
    Thank you for joining us at Marianne's Design Divas and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)