Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

Sketch & Pink

http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/  http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/
Hi Crafty bloggers

Well it's Friday and I am working forever lol . Still managed to squeeze in a wee crafty creation as I saw her sketch on MDUC. Love sketches and this one is fun! I have chose this darling Tilda from the Sweet Dreams collection. I recently saw on one of my fav blogs a stunning card in pink and gold and thought I would try it! It also fits perfectly for such a great cause for awareness of breast cancer which Just Magnolia Challenge are doing this week ! Which is to use pink !





 


 
I have added this lovely digi sentiment from Pink Petticoat and these gorgeous Digi papers from Nitwits !! The flowers I made and added  these lovely pearly buttons and twisted some wire. I must dash to work now sorry no recrpe today .

Have a wonderful crafty weekend !
Crafty Hugs
Kitty :D x x x x



19 comments:

  1. OMG what a stunning card !! Really love all the itsie bitsie things on it. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a gorgeous card!!!! Wow! Love the pink colours and the beautiful papers, and your flowers are awesome!!! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kitty,love sweet Tilda and your flowers are gorgeous....Have a lovely weekend....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card! Great use of the sketch this week at MDUC. The flowers are just beautiful!!!
    thanks for joining us this week.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kitty love your flowers they are fantastic, i love the pearl buttons in the centres.
    Gorgeous colours to.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Kitty this is absolutely beautiful of course Tilda looks amazing but so does the design, those flowers are gorgeous, I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a nice card.
    I really like the colours and all the accents.

    Lots of hugs from Holland.
    Hilde en Petra

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, love the springy bits coming from the flowers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Your card is beautiful, I love your rolled flowers and your colouring is amazing too:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, I love the flowers! Such a cute Magnolia and your colouring is wonderful!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie this is so STUNNING love the colours, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is wonderful!
    Beautiful colors and I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty details. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my dear! This is soooo sweet! Love how you made the flowers and Tilda is beautiful!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kitty, wow hun this is gorgeous, love the gold effect and of course the gorgeous Tilda, fab flowers too, don't work too hard, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Kitty and isn't this Tilda just the sweetest :)? I love your colouring and your gorgeous design and embellishments. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kitty what a lovely card and love the flowers and thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. have a fab day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. sooooo ADORABLE!!!! great job!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)