Followers

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Teddybo Challenge 18 - Things with Wings

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's so lovely to be on my days off even had a wee snoozie this afternoon ! I picked this gorgeous fairy with dragonfly Fairy_ TB_Fairy001, for the challenge at Teddybo,  such a beautiful drawing. I coloured her with prismacolor pencils and added glamour dust to her wings. I put a little crackle paint on the border and on her dress just as an experiment lol .


 

I finally got some cheesecloth just waiting for the lady to email me back to ask permission so I can put it on here as I know it can be hard to get !. I used my own glimmer mist and spayed and frayed the edges behind the frame.



I have added these pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and this double satin bow button. I made these tiny flowers from the cheesecloth and this gorgeous flower on the inside.



I put this pretty opal on the centre and have learnt to twist the green stems from the flower to make these curly embellishments.


I came in the top three at LOTV for a second time and I was so surprised it really made my week. Can't wait to try out the new Top Tips homework, waiting for snowtex to arrive but don't know if it will get here in time !! Looks so much fun !! Have you been reading fairytale Friday it makes me giggle so much camels with wool hats he he he he !!! lol 

I am going now to get my housework done !! Recipe underneath! Hi to my new followers and thank you for visiting, your comments really make me so grateful to be part of this super crafting community .!!
Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) xxxx

Recipe

Digi image printed onto 160gm smooth white craft card from ebay.
Medium - prismacolor pencils blended with sansador. Distress ink vintage photo for distressing edges . Spun sugar reinker mixed with water and perfect pearls in mist bottle to colour cheesecloth.
 Card stock - Coredinations basic white 12 x 12 card. Tim Holtz ideology vintage shabby.
Tools - Cuttlebug  & letters die for little flowers, TimHoltz sign Die , WOC roses , Butterfly , seam binding, cheesecloth tiny half pearls from ebay. Opal , brown ribbon , yarn from own stash.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo this time with this beautiful card!
    Fingers crossed..

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kirsty-Anne love the colours and i love this image as well she is fab to colour. The cheesecloth flower is fabulous great idea.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Kitty I just love everything about this wonderful creation, the image is beautiful, what lovely colouring, the cheesecloth flower looks amazing so does the design, wow, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card Kitty. She's one of my favourite images. Love what you have done with it and the attention to detail.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a fantastic card kitty!
    Love the colours and your eye for details is fabulous!
    Beautiful flowers and awsome colouring of the fairy.
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww love that flower ! Beautiful card. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and design:) Lovely details.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow Kitty I love this so much, every single thing about it is perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)