Followers

Friday, 28 October 2011

Teddybo Challenge - Clean & Simple ;0)

Hi Crafty bloggers

 http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.com/

Wow this week has flown in for me and finished the 9 days in a row at work so had a lovely lazy day yesterday. I am just having a blast at the moment I won my memories suite on one of my favourite blogs !! and I was playing with it and watching tutorials . It is so much fun and I even made my own blogger header so watch out as I am still practising so might change quite a lot lol.
I have made this crafty creation for my sister in law who is just so thoughtful she gave me a voucher for Slater's in Glasgow and I got a gorgeous Barbour style jacket ( just need the land rover and Labrador to match it now lol ) and the most cosiest scarf ever !! The service was amazing ! and the manager was so cute !! ( allowed to look) lol. So I thought I would make her a thank you card . I found the cutest and perfect image Teddybea_150 called which one ? .




 I just love her slippers and pyjamas !!! Great fun to colour ! I have been trying to get the colouring right on the folds !




I always tend to put so much on my cards as I get carried away lol. So my fella pointed out that this was much better lol ( the expert !!!)  It was so hard had to not even go near my embellishment box lol ! I made this simple  rosette and popped a bow on it.



Here is the inside just to write in it and post it later !



My fella in his wisdom has ordered me a cricut for my Christmas pressie (really sweet and has watched the whole sales pitch twice lol)  but I don't know as I really just wanted dies for my cuttlebug I just not to sure about the cartridges they don't look as pretty as dies what do you think girlie's ! 
Should I go for it or send it back when it comes !!

I shall leave you with the recipe underneath 
Have A super Friday I am off to make this weeks top tips tutorial it is gorgeous !!! 


Bye For Now 
Kitty ;0) xxxxx

Recipe
Teddybea_150 printed onto 160gsm white smooth craft card , resizsed with word.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils & Sansador . Distress Ink Pad Vintage photo.
Card stock - White coredinations 12 x 12 .Nitwits bearly mine digi papers ( These are so gorgeous) Tim Holtz vintage shabby chic cardstock for rosette.
Tools - Cuttlebug , Spelllbinders Grand Labels . Cropadile. Woodware Square Punch. Xcut paper crimper.
Embellishments - brown string from my own stash.Pink double satin Berisford Ribbon & Flower Button from Remnant Kings Shop.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Kitty. Well done on the blog header too.

    Your card is gorgeous as always.
    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Kirsty it's BEAutiful.....LOVE the colours and your folds are perfect!!!

    I would go for the Craft Robo instead.....Cricut you can only use THEIR cartridges...Craft Robo I KNOW you get software with that allows you to print out your own text and shapes AND it has a WONDERFUL store where there's a free cutting file every week and it's not that expensive!!!

    I tried the Cricut Imagine and sent it back, but I WAS looking for it to do far more than it did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kitty,
    Wow what a stunner,beautiful soft colours and your colouring is fabulous....I'm sure your sister will be so pleased to receive such a gorgeous card....I'm hanging my head in shame here as I have a Cricut machine,had it about 2 years and in that time I've probably used it about 6-8 times...I prefer dies...Hope this might help you decide what to do..Have a lovely weekend,I have some colouring to do,new Tilda,wink wink...lol...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic.
    Have a lovely weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow gorgeous - had forgotten all about this image - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that´s gorgeous!!!!! Love the sweet image and your colouring is really FANTASTIC!!!!! Your sister in law will love it for sure =)
    And oh I wouldn´t saw no for a cricut =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cas-card!! Love the colours you have used! =)

    Thanks for joining us at TeddyBO!
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, this is sooooooooooooo cute and gorgeous!!! Can't get my eyes off it!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just gorgeous...love the colours you´ve choosen and your colouring is superb :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this one is one of my favorites for the CAS, the little folded flower and bow are just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo and I hope you join us again next Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  12. How super cute and girlie! I love it!!! It is so hard to leave off all those embellishments huh? Your card looks perfect though! Love the rosette with the bow!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty, this is one piece of stunning card!!!
    I love your colouring and those folds are just amazing and I so wish I could colour like that!
    Fabulous sweetie as always
    Thanks for showing us at Teddy Bo this fabulous CAS card and you did a great job with the embellishments, guess you had a hard time sitting on your hands ;)
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Kitty this is stunning, you have that colouring sussed hun it's perfect as always.
    Can't help you on the cricut front as I don't have one, I've heard too many people say they have only dusted theirs off a handful of times to play with so I'm guessing it's something I would neglect too.
    Your blog header looks fab hun, congrats on your win :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kitty as always your cards are totally STUNNING! I love your colouring and those beautiful papers.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    You have colored the stamp so beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZER'S your colouring is amazing. So very perfect. Thanks for joining in our clean and simple challenge over at Teddy Bo. Don't forget to check out the brand new challenge on Tuesday,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)