Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Teddybo's Top Tips & Challenge - SNOW !!

Hi

It's me again with another crafty creation. I had so much fun doing this got to play with spray paint and snowtex !! The tutorial was fantastic !! you will be sick of seeing these effects until January lol. I used Teddybea_123 just the most gorgeous festive image and perfect for this challenge.

I used aqua my favourite colour .




Wow how cool is this snow effect and the shabby chic effect !! I have added liquid pearls to the swirls and made another handmade flower from cheesecloth this time I added crackle paint to the edges too !




Here is a close up of the  spray paint , crackle paint and the snowtex on the edges and on the snowflake die . My hubby was what's with the spray paint and I showed him the papers before and after !! Still don't think he gets it lol . He stamped me again too I have broken china distress ink square on my butt lol !!



I also used all the effects on the inside too . I would like to enter this into the

Teddybo Challenge 19  - My favourite Colour & as my homework for Teddybo's Top Tips which was with  our wonderful teacher Kathy - Shabby Chic  

Well that's me I am off to sort out my washing all I can say is teenagers & tights AArrggghhh lol. Recipe underneath

  Bye Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kitty ;0) xxx 

recipe
Teddybea image - 123 printed onto 160gsm white smooth craft card from ebay.
Medium - Prismacolour pencils and sansodor crackle paint picket fence and snowtex  from ebay
Tools - Scorpal & guillotine 
Embellishments -  Snowflake die cuts ready made , Cheesecloth , flowersoft polar white , stickles stardust, liquid pearls & glamour dust from ebay. Half back flat pearls from Hobbycraft . Tiny ribbon from own stash. LOTVsentiment stamped with versfine ink.

19 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - love the shabby chic and thank you for entering the current challenge - have an A star for your homework
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie !! Wonderfull card. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Kitty love the snow effect perfect with this gorgeous Bea image.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word its fabulous just love it and perfect colours! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have followed the tutorial brilliantly and made a beautiful card. I love the cheese cloth flower. I've just bought some cheese cloth so may have to give it a go. Thanks for joining us at Teddy bo and I hope to see you again for our next challenge,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! love the snowy looks and wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! What a fabulous card Kitty!!!!! LOVE that color blue! =)

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly lovely card, Kitty!! Love all the details, especially the cheese-cloth-flower, it's gorgeous.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made a fantastic job of the shabby chic style Kitty. Well done on a perfect homework. :)

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo. Love this card!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kirsty..wait until Kathy sees this...she's be totally stoked!! Absolutely fantastic honey and you really 'went' for it!!!!

    However......not too sure if I WANT to know the answer.....but how does your hubby manage to stamp you on your bum!??!?! Are you doing some naturistic card making?!!?! I live not that far from you and it's NOT the weather for nude crafting!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo beautifull sweetie hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow wow wow!!!! Kathy has really inspired you hasn't she!!!! I've not braved having a try yet but after seeing your card I might just try :0S

    Thanks for shaing this with us at Teddy Bo's challenge :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol just reading the comment re nude crafting i did wonder or are you one of the bob the builder type with your pants. love this and all the elements me thinks i need find somewhere that sells cheesecloth any tips thanks for giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I won't add on to the stamped butt remarks hehe!
    WOW, WOW, WOW Kirsty!!!!!! I totally LOVE everything about your card!!!!! The colors are gorgeous and how can you go wrong with snowflakes!! I absolutely love them!! And I agree they look fabulous with the distress crackle paint and the snowtex!!! LOL ~ I may be a little biased!
    Thanks you so much for trying the technique out and I can't wait to see more of your cards!!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card!
    Love the colour combination:) Gorgeous image and your flower is stunning.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kitty this looks amazing loving your colour choice and what gorgeous detail, embellishments and image, this is one beautifully designed creation, love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning, love the colours and the frosty effects
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Kitty!!
    I love your shabby chic style and the colours on your card is lovely. Fabulous colouring of Teddy Bea :)
    Thanks for showing your beautiful work at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you next time too :)
    Hugs to you sweetie
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW WOW WOW Kitty, I hope you've got my addy lol, I absolutely love this :)
    I bet you are fed up with moderating all my comments, my bad for not blogging much of late and I was only going to "pop" around my favourite blogs but I've been here so long I think I've got squatters rights & it's way past bedtime lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)