Followers

Monday, 17 October 2011

Teddybo's Top Tips - Corner Bookmark

Hi

What a dreary rainy day ! Best in and staying cosy !! I made this yesterday where I followed Tammy's Tutorial on Teddybo's Top Tips Thursday !. Really enjoyed making the bookmark and it did not take long !



I used Teddybea_003 and also used the colouring tutorial again ! I made this tiny fimo clay bow . So cute !!

I have decorated the other side too with a knitted flower and I have used Edna's Wordy Wednesday Inspiration by Hans Christian Anderson!!  I typed the image on word as could not figure out how to copy the freebie and insert it lol !!



I have used lots of scrap ribbons with tiny mulberry flowers and buttons !! I might have to make more !! Why not have a go !!

I am off now to try and find a nice image for some gorgeous papers I downloaded from Nitwits !!

Hope your Monday is going good !

Bye For Now
Kitty ;0)

15 comments:

  1. Your bookmark is amazing!!!! The bear is adorable and I love all those ribbons and little flowers hanging! Sooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I'm going to try one of these. Thanks for the inspiration,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic!
    Adorable image and beautiful details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - thanks for handing in your homework to us at Teddy Bo - have a gold star and an A for effort
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a lovely bookmark, super cute image and I love all the ribbons!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this so very gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, wow hun fab bookmark, great ribbon detail, have fun with your download papers, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these corner bookmarks Kitty, this one is sssssoooooo gorgeous...perfect colours for that fab Teddybo too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's totally fab Kitty.

    I love all the wee ribbony bits!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Kitty I didn't think a corner bookmark could look as beautiful as this, not only the front but the back, this is awesome, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely, love all the embellishments you have used as finishing touches
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Kitty this is stunning, so pretty, I'm going back for another drool :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous sweetie I love it, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!! How did I miss this? Amazing - beautiful - perfect....love it hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great idea!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)