Followers

Friday, 14 October 2011

TOMIC - Challenge 19 - Magnolia For Ever !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers


Hope you all have some lovely crafty time at the weekend. I had a couple of days off ! so got crafting for TOMIC challenge 19 - Magnolia For ever where you need to use a sitting Tilda and a doohickey die  . While everyone else was out and I got lots of lovely peace & quiet !! I have used Sweet Christmas Tilda with  wrapped presents and the Noel stamp. I have used my all time favourite Doohickeys Doily flowers cutting die.





I made the flower by cutting two large doily flowers and one little. I used my cuttlebug. I sprayed the die cuts with a mixture of  antique linen reinker , water and perfect pearls powder in a mist spray . I  cut a long strip of cheesecloth and dyed it with the same mixture above except I used fired brick . I frayed the edges and tacked along one side and pulled the thread to make it scrunch together. I put it all together with glossy accents glue and popped a green button in the middle topped with dots of crystal stickles.





Here is a picture where I dyed seam binding the same way as the cheesecloth and made two bows. I put tiny left over lace at the bottom of the bows that I had left over from the frame. I  cut out the Noel stamp and made a  tiny hole with my cropadile and I attached crochet yarn to the little holes and made tiny bows.


I had to colour some more of these darling stamps so I chose  Tilda with cross stitch heart for the inside. I just love the choice of reds in the prismacolor collection. This is the top section. I used puffy paint on the hat trim too.




Here is the bottom section just had to make another one of these super flowers for inside !!





I am off to see what other crafty creations I can make !! Thankyou for visiting and have a geat weekend !! Recipe underneath .

Bye Kitty ;0) xxxx


Recipe

Magnolia Stamps Sweet Chritmas Tilda, Wrapped presents, Noel & Crosstitched Heart Tilda stamped with versafine ink and coloured wth primacolour pencils onto 200gsm smooth white card.
Distress Inks used - Fired Brick . Vintage Photo & Antique linen. Perfect pearls powder and stickles crystal . Glossy accents Glue. Puffy paint white. Double sided 6mm tape. Cheesecloth and seam binding. Used Cuttlebug for Doohickeys Doily flowers die cuts with 240gsm white card. Spellbinders standard circles . Papers from Raspberry Road - Auld lang Syne 2 printed with printer onto 160gsm smooth craft card. Base  card core dinations white 12 x 12 cut with scopal  & distressed around edges with scisssors. Digi sentiments used from Pink Petticoat. Buttons & Crochet yarn from stash !.

10 comments:

  1. Oooo that´s such an ADORABLE card!!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, gorgeous card with fabby detail, lovely flower effect, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!
    Beautiful design and Tilda is adorable ( both of them):)
    Have a fantastic weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI sweetie this is gorgeous i so love the colours hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful,loving the new Tilda (their on my wishlist along with lots of other things too...)...fabulous colouring and layout...Your flowers are gorgeous,I love them....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing details. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Kitty this is absolutely beautiful, what fantastic design and detail, the embellishments and Tilda look truly awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your colouring and design Kitty. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this time. Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kitty you are probably fed up of me saying the same old thing but this is stunning hun, so make beautiful little details, I love your flowers and the way you've added the NOEL.
    You are so creative and talented girlie :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. KITTY, WOW! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!!!! UNIQUE!!!

    xoxo
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)