Followers

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Creature Comforts at Lili Of The Valley

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all having a super week ! I only have 5 shifts to go and then I am off for 2 weeks Whoopee ! So looking forward to the break though we are decorating it's still great lol !  I was a lucky girl and managed to order some of the new stamps,  took me forever to decide as there are so many cuties ! though I seen this on the inspirations blog and her card just blew me away !!! It's my wonderful mother in laws birthday in December and she loves flowers so I thought this would be perfect for her ! I fancied doing a non Christmas card lol . So much detail to colour in this  "  The Flower Shop "




So much fun to colour !! I love making flowers !! and this ribbon is just so pretty !


I would like to enter this in the current Lili Of The Valley Challenge 120 - Creature Comforts
I shall leave you the recipe underneath ! Bye for now!!  Hope you have entered my candy and  I shall be visiting my favourite blogs over the next few days to catch up lol !!

Bye For Now
Kitty ;0) xxx

Recipe
LOTV " The Flower Shop" printed with momento black ink onto 240gsm smooth white craft card. Coloured with prismacolor pencils and blended with sansodor with tortillions .
 Card stock - Core Card stock White , Raspberry Road Shabby Papers 1 & 2 printed onto 200gsm white printer paper. Distressed with Vintage photo distress inks ! Kraft Card blanks from eBay.
Tools Brother sewing machine Cricut trimmer , Cricut Expression 2 with alphabet , essentials & Art Deco cartridges.
Embellishments - Half pearls from Hobby craft . Ribbon from Remnant Kings Shop.

19 comments:

  1. beautiful card Kitty. I'm sure your MIL will be thrilled to receive it.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kitty, it is a beautiful image and I'm sure it will be greatly received

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Kitty this is one awesome card, that image the shapes, colours, embellishments and design are superb, this is one top notch card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a FANTASTIC birthday card, Kitty!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card!
    All those beautiful details:)
    Such a cute image.
    Have great day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is super gorgeous!!! The image is really adorable!!!! Love it =)
    Have a great day!
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my sweetie wow your mother-in-law is very lucky to receive this its gorgeous hun & she is sure to love it........if by some really stupid chance she doesnt can I have it lol???
    Its beautiful hun love the image & your colouring & your stitching is just perfect!!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment hun everything I write on your blog is true shug & I mean every word from the heart. You are extremely talented sweetie you really are

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card hun, I love the gorgeous image and all of your embellishments.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats absolutely gorgeous Kitty, love all the layers and cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is realy gorgeous!! I love the shape and the adorable LOTV stamp! Lovely embellies! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card - I really love this stamp so much. Thanks for joining us on LOTV this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, your flowers are gorgeous, and the image is adorable, love it!
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Kitty your colouring is amazing sweetie. Wow your MIL is one lucky lady, love all your fabulous detail especially the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl! This is one awesome card!!!!!! I have so much trouble with those mice. Your card is PERFECT! The way you colored them is so cheerful and those flowers look great!!! Cute card all around!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie this is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Kitty and such beautiful colouring and design! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kitty, you are a genious! WOW! I'm simply in love with this utterly divine card, it's so perfectly decorated, and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous! Again, WOW! Such an incredibly stunning masterpiece, Kitty, I'm amazed!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what an absolutely stunning card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kitty, I just found your blog and love what I see here. So I became a new follower and will come and see from time to time what you made. And happy blogversary! Just joined your candy as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)