Followers

Friday, 11 November 2011

Hero Arts Stamp

Hi It's me again !!

I won a gorgeous stamp set on Simon Says Stamp Blog. It was an exclusive set and they are so lovely. Lots of gorgeous clingy stamps . They ink first time !! So I fancied doing something
quite plain and different ! I tried colouring on Kraft Card. Why not enter you just leave a comment Monday to Friday and you can win gorgeous goodies also there is so many cool ideas and videos to see for inspiration.





I love this combination of green browns and pinks !! I used just about all the stamps in the set ! 
Here is the inside 



Don't you just love the reindeer !! I used brown ink for a change too ! 

Well I am off to have a glass of wine and get the dinner on! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ! Thanks for visiting and remember to come back and visit as it is my Blog anniversary soon just for my followers !!  Recipe underneath 
Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) xxx

Card stock - Hunkydory Kraft card blanks 8 x 8. Cut down with paper trimmer to 6 x 6. My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas Two Paper pad. 
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils , sansodor and distress inks pads 
Stamps - SSS prize from Hero Arts stamped with brown momento dewdrop ink 
Tools - Spellbinders standard circles through Cuttlebug, Cropadile for hole in tag and stars. Eyelets from My memories .
Embellishments - Tatting thread for small bows , Seam binding dyed with aged mahogany distress ink and misted with water and perfect pearl powder. Pre Cut Edge dies from EBay distressed with Aged Mahogany and Peeled paint distress Inks .

13 comments:

  1. wowie stunning !!! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. How GORGEOUS!!!! Wow! Love those images and your colouring on Kraft is beautiful!
    Have a nice weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so beautiful. Congratulation on winning the stamps! Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful, Kitty. Love the colours and the whole design. Very nice.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Kitty, love all the images and fab colours, congrats on your win,

    hmmm glass of wine, yes please lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! what a FABULOUS card!!!!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie WOWZERRRRRSSSS this is gorgeous shug I love it I really really do.......I'm quite speechless really hun, wow that makes a change doesn't it. Love the inside just as much hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee gorgeous both inside and out Kitty, love this colour combo and the fabulous stamps.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card gorgeous inside and out
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Gorgeous image.
    Have a lovely weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous and very elegant Christmas card! I love that tree stamp and you made a fantastic bow! Yje inside is also beautiful!
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Kitty and I love the inside to!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am trying to play catch up Kitty and wow I have missed so much, this is absolutely gorgeous, the colours are my all time favourite, that image of the tree looks super and loving the bow, a wonderful card both inside and out.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)