Followers

Monday, 28 November 2011

Holly Tilda Giftbox !

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Still on holiday and still painting away , going to tackle the teenagers room over the next couple of days , OMG the amount of stuff in her room is just crazy !!! In order to keep my sanity I decorated the other box I made . I picked Holly Tilda this time and wow how gorgeous is she ! I was going to make her into a shaker card but then decided she was too pretty to cover in glitter !



 I have used  A Graphic 45 paper pad which is so vintage and adorable , first time I have bought one from them ! I also used lots of pretty coloured lace and Tim Holtz Hitch fasteners for the knobs on the drawers .




 I made this pretty flower with the lace,cheesecloth  and a gorgeous diamante silver button.




I also made a tiny vintage frame this time using my cricut and some text from the paperpad . It's so cute !!


If you would like to make this box with drawers you can find the tutorial on my post  here.

I would like to enter my box into the following super challenge

TOMIC - #26 - Vintage & Lace - Used Vintage Papers & Lots of pretty lace !


I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Thanks to everyone who has entered my blog anniversary candy and left me so many sweet comments and also a huge Hello(waving) to my new followers !! I am off to catch up om my commenting ! Hope your all having a good start to the week , !

Kitty ;0) xxx

Recipe
Holly Tilda from the Sweet Dreams Collection stamped with tuxedo black momento ink onto 260gsm smooth white card. Coloured with prismacolor pencils and blended with sansodor. Aged Mahogany distress ink used around frame.
Card stock - Papermania Colossal Colour Card pack . Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Paper pad. Bazill Kraft card . Create & Craft Acetate Sheets
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with essentials Cartridge. Brother sewing Machine. Scorpal. Cricut paper trimmer. Cropadile.
Embellishments - Cheesecloth, lace offcuts from eBay. Tim Holtz hitch fasteners . Stickles crystal glitter glue.White frame/Nestie bought pre made from eBay .


12 comments:

  1. Super stunning box, bet the lucky recipient is ecstatic, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous project
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THAT IS JUST SO STUNNING!!! I now making a giftbox my self,totaly inspired of you... 2 little boxes left to do!! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love everything about it. The glittery circle is amazing, so neat.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous love your flower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty! Well I didn't come over to comment for the TOMIC challenge but I see that you've entered so I'm really chuffed that you joined in this week with such an inspiring project. I love the little box of drawers and the papers and lace look wonderful. This is a very sweet Tilda I agree and I love how you coloured her and your pretty flower is the perfect embellishment. Have a good week, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing you are so clever and your tilda is beautiful withour the glitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooooow, Kitty, this is so adorable!! Love it!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is fabulous Kitty. Love the box the vintage theme and your flower is gorgeous.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creation is beautiful, thanks for participating in the TOMIC, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello
    I love your creation and I took great pleasure in participating in this challenge this week
    I hope you will like my creation:
    http://helicolors.canalblog.com/archives/2011/12/03/22867940.html
    See you soon
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Kitty I am totally spellbound by this out of this world magical creation, wow, wow, wow this is exceptionally beautiful, you have decorated this to perfection, I am sorry I am drooling over this one, lol, and what makes it even more special to me is that image of Tilda I bet she is proud as punch to be part of this marvellous work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)