Followers

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

LOTV Challenge - For Someone Special

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am on holiday at the moment which is super we are painting the whole house . My fella has a new spay painting toy ! lol I have paint in my hair it's everywhere lol even Mr Kiefe our cat has touches on his tail lol. I managed to sneak in some crafty time and I made a criss cross card for this weeks challenge at LOTV which is for someone special ! I have used my favourite Christmas baubles stamp and also some from the grunge Christmas postmarks set ! Love this too !!  Sorry there is no light here today for my pictures !




Here is the card taken out !



Hope you are all having a great week and are getting in the Christmas spirit !! Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0)

Recipe 
LOTV Christmas baubles and postmarks stamped with memento dewdrop inks .
Tiny Sweetheart sentiments from Pink Petticoat printed onto 225gsm smooth craft card.
Medium - Prismacolour pencils , sansodor,vintage photo distress ink.
Card stock - Bazill Kraft Card , Cricut Pastels Card stock . Bo Bunny Snowfall Paper pad.
Tools Brother Sewing Machine, Cricut Trimmer, Scorpal, Cricut Expression 2 with Essential Cartridge.Cropadile.
Tatting Thread, Glossy accents,Making Memories eyelets & Snaps. Lace offcuts from eBay. Glossy accents . Liquid pearls & stardust stickles .

8 comments:

  1. Super card as always Kitty. I marvel that you found the time with all the painting!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!
    Love the colours:)
    Good luck with the painting.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous sweetie I have these stamps & keep forgetting about them.....I love the postcard 1 the colours on this are gorgeous & I sooooo love the design.
    Does he fancy painting mine hun lol.....we brought 1 of those paint spray-y things but I think it was a crap one cus I honeslty did quicker with a roller myself....we took it back & got our money refunded. Might look for a decent one tho, which one is yours hun...

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!! Full of wonderful details =)
    Oh and good luck with all the painting!!!
    Hugs,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is absolutely stunning, love the colours and all of the beautiful little details you have added
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning CrissCrossCard, Kitty! Have to try this one out as well...loving ur paper choice.
    Have a lovely day and stop painting ur cats tail :o))))) LOL
    Huggies, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwww !! Stunninggggg !! Lovely colours used. Everything fits so perfectly together. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kitty, I love the colours you've used and the stamp is gorgeous, to my shame I still haven't inked mine yet, my bad lol.
    Your blog is like a flipping magnet to me, I thought I try and "quickly" visit as many friends as poss, guess that won't happen tonight lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)