Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Santa's Drawers !!!!

Hi  That's another room done !! we are some team ! So lucky we have a small house lol. Dreading when go to paint the living because that's where my crafty stuff is kept !!So lovely to have some time to do a tutorial and make something different. I found this tutorial here with Qbee / Brenda  it was really easy and such a cool make ! and I love how she does it in pictures and also on a YouTube clip !



 I chose this holding Tilda and made a teeny weeny tag which  was matted and stamped with a LOTV grunge postmark .




I bought these cabochons and cut a circle from my card stock and stuck it underneath. I put as the centre piece for this gorgeous crossgrain spotted ribbon bow !


I cut these letters out using the cricut and put them on the Magnolia Doohickey Dream tag that she is holding !


I really enjoyed making these tiny cards for on top of the drawers . They have been matted and can be written inside !!



 Having the time does makes a big difference ! I have another one that I need to just decorate maybe more vintage style ! this time.  I would love to enter into the following super challenges ;0-)

Just Magnolia - Week 133 - Ribbons - I have used crossgrain,seam binding,natural twine, & Lace .
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Tag Your'e It-  Magnolia Doohickey Dream Die Tag & Handmade Tiny Tag .

No recipe today must get the next room ready ! if you have any questions please ask ! I hope you have enjoyed visiting and I have candy if you would like to enter just click !! here.

Crafty Hugs
Kitty ;0) xxxx


11 comments:

  1. Kitty, wow, this is beautiful!! I actually prefer making cards but u tempt me to try out other things!
    Huggies
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG .....that is just TOOOO cute!! Loved it!! =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew Santa's drawers would be so cute!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie WOW.......this isamazing you are so clever hunni........& very organised to make this as well as decorate....
    Do ya fancy doing mine shug lol.
    Thanks for the info regarding the paint sprayer hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty,

    I was looking around on the challenge-blog Just Magnolia...and saw your post...i love it...the stamp beautiful colored!! And the mini tag is adorable!

    Hope you understand, my english isn't very good...
    Warm greetings, Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwww Kitty this is awesome, what a beautiful creation, the papers, embellishments and Tilda look truly wonderful, super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Love all the little details you have added, such a gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty, your creation is adorable, so many beautiful colours and details, sweet Tilda who so hopeful that Santa would fill her 'drawers'!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your creation, you are so creative. Thanks for your nice comment for my card.
    hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie Wowzers this is just gorgeous hun, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Kitty I love this, it's amazing and gorgeous, those mini cards are super cute, you are so talented girlie :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)