Followers

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Teddybo Challenge - Christmas red or green must not be seen !!

Hi Crafty bloggers !!

This crafty creation is for the Current Teddybo Challenge - Christmas Red or green must not be seen !!

Oh my the weather is just pants !!! rain wind ! I am staying in today lol. We are having a lovely family dinner tonight so I am looking forward to cooking !! So many images to choose from ! I eventually chose Teddybea_165 lol. I had a go at paper piercing with Nicole's tutorial on Thursdays top tips. Will definitely be doing it again !! I chose just to paper piece her apron with a snowflake paper. I made this wee scene using Hero arts stamps with memento dew drop ink in London Fog ,where I added glamour dust and polar white flowersoft using a tombow glue pen .






The first reaction I got from my fella was it needs glossing !! lol that means glossy accents on the bauble lol ( He is now an expert !!) but I have ran out ;0(.  This was so easy to colour as Gayle has done the shading so you just colour there and it's so effective !!




I used my X-cut crimper to add texture to the papers and cricut frames . I painted all the edges with distress white crackle paint. The stars were cut and also painted .I used flowersoft and glamour dust again on these,  love this effect.  I then topped with a pretty lace bow and half pearl . I used this great sentiment which was free from Wordy Wednesday .





I made another cute star and used the Hero Arts Stamp set again ! Have not made an easel card for ages !!





I shall leave the recipe underneath hope your having a super weekend ! Thanks for visiting 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kitty ;0) xxxx

Recipe - 
Teddybo_165 printed onto 225gsm white card. Digi paper used for apron from Raspberry Road Naughty or Nice Collection. 
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor .Vintage photo distress ink for edges. Distress ink Crackle paint White.
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with Essentails and Art Deco Cartridges. X-Cut Crimper , Cricut paper trimmer & Scorpal
Card stock - My Minds Eye 12 days of Christmas Paper pad  Bazzill Kraft Card 
Embellishments - Cat collar silver bells , Offcuts of lace Bundle & Half pearl from eBay .

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kitty. Love the corrugated paper. Love it all!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is stunning! love the colours and gorgeous image! the corrugated card looks amazing too! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just wonderful Kitty and I LOVE the colouring and paper piecing! Well done with that :)
    Fantastic pink colours and great design on the card
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!! Love the corrugate paper in here and the pretty embellies, and of course the gorgeous image!!!! It´s made with love =)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers hun this is gorgeous, I love it, your colouring, the design, the crimping and the adorable image, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Such a wonderful creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ... your card is just gorgeous ... wonderful colours you´ve choosen :0)))

    Thank you that you try my tutorial ... it looks wonderful ... also thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!
    Beautiful card:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, rain and wind, you've got to love the West of Scotland!

    Gorgeous card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's gorgeous! i love the crimped frames - actually thought it was cardboard! Love the look xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love your easelcard, it's wonderful. love these tiny little bells!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the layered corrugated effect. Just stunning.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, love your colours ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE all your pretty details and the beautiful colors that you have used!!! This image is so cute and your coloration makes her that much cuter!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Teddy BO! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful - and i love the bear in your header xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! This is stunning, love the image the colours and the lay out and the little bells look fab, beautiful card
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job ... as always!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG this is beautiful Kitty, such lovely soft colours and I love the shaped frame. It's all perfect, no glossy accents needed in my humble opinion lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Kitty, love the corrugated card, looks really effective, great colouring and embellishments too.
    Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo, Good Luck!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boy, this design is just adorable, sometimes these Teddy Bo graphics can really look well done! You've done a great job and thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowser Ive just found you, dont know how he he but your cards area mazing to say the least I have become a follower and cant wait to have a good look around huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kitty, wow, what a beautiful easel card I am so loving the colours and design and what a super image this is super, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)