Followers

Friday, 11 November 2011

Teddybo Top Tips - Acetate Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers
Oh my I have been working loads and my wee feet's are sore,  so went out and bought the comfiest boots I could find lol !! I love this idea on this weeks Teddybo Top Tips  It's such a clever new idea !   from Tammy Louise !

I used Teddtbo_093 Santa Bo ! I chose pinker reds to colour him !!



 I used some packaging and spellbinders dies to cut the shapes ! I added these stars from a Hero Arts stamp set and a wee bit of twine to hold it together !!
I made it quite plain and decorated the other side with more of these lovely My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas papers !!
 



My pictures are so dull no light here at all !!  Might have to invest in a light tent box thing ! lol

I am off to do another post and then my gorgeous fella will be home from work !! Recipe underneath

Bye for Now
Kitty ;0)

Recipe
Acetate from Cricit cartridge packaging .
Teddybo_093 printed onto 200gsm white smooth craft card coloured with prismacolor pencils and blended with sansodor. Distress inks used to ink edges.
Spellbinders large labels and standard circles used with cuttlebug. Cropadile and making memories eyelets for holes with natural twine from eBay. Stamps used - Hero Arts Exclusive Christmas stamp collection from SSS . Glamour dust and Tombow glue pen for white fluffy bits !




 



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Kitty, love that Santa image and the shape of the card I also like to natural look of the string, a super creation for sure.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)