Followers

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Teddybo's Top Tips & Challenge !!!

Hi Crafters

Teddybo's Top Tips - Clipboard - Teacher Edna


Hope you are all having a great week !! I have been working away but always get some crafty time it's a priority lol. First up is Teddybo's Top Tip Tutorial by Edna . It's a clipboard .  I made my own clipboard underneath the bow is a tiny bulldog clip. I chose Teddybo lazy days image .




I love making flowers and used cricit essentials to cut the flowers and I put these lovely buttons in the middle.  I am going to put this in my kitchen as we always need post it notes for little shopping lists.

Teddybo's Top Tips - Book card - Teacher Jill 

I have made this little festive bookcard using this week's theme pastels so I can enter the challenge too. Rarely use pastels ! I have chosen  Snowbea for this one.







Here is the inside with a wee pocket for vouchers and a tag and a place to put some chocolates !!




and a side shot lol



 Looking at both crafty creations I definitely prefer the first style . The second is just a bit more fun.
I have to dash as need to get ready for work so sorry no recipe today !! As you can see I decided to keep the cricut . My fella said he is going to have a shot today when I am at work he is going to cut the word boobies out and stick it on the window. He really is daft as a brush !! lol .

Bye for Now
Hugs
Kitty ;0)

20 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Those projects are beyond gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    Really love theme both! You´ve put so much work into theme!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty, your creations are absolutely fab, so different, just love them,
    Hugs, Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two absolutely gorgeous projects Kitty. Thank you for having a go at the clipboard one! It's stunning!

    Your book card is amazing. Such a lot of work but so worth it.
    Thank you for joining us for the challenge at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just some stunning work dear...LOVE IT!! =)

    Thanks for playing along at the TeddyBo challange!
    HUgs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all Kitty, love your header!
    That Teddy Bea card is amazing :)
    You have been busy sweetie, doing your homework! Fantastic creations, both of them. You really are talented and I just love your colours and choise of embellishments.
    Thank you so much Kirsty-Anne, for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo and I hope to see you again! You know tomorrow is another tutorial ;)
    lol
    Big hugs to you
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOrgeous creations Kitty! I always love coming to see what you have made and now I get to oogle over two!!! Love your clipboard!! How sweet is that! Such pretty colors and amazing details!
    Also that book card is brilliant! Love the pocket on the inside and the colors and details, again are stunning!!!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us twice!!!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Kitty two utter stunners...so beautifully made, I must check out the book tutorial
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kitty these are both stunning projects....Love the images and the colours are beautiful.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a treat coming to your blog. You must go to the top of the class with your homework. A*
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kitty these projects are stunning!!, I love the clipboard idea..TYFS & thank you for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving me some love :-).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Lovely details.
    Have a nice day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning - thanks for sharing with us - love the clipboard but then again that my favourite BO lol!

    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty, it's so pretty, love both works!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both stunning, especially love the bookcard
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kitty, these are gorgeous, beautiful colours, images and detail, love them hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kitty I am afraid I am speechless, well nearly, lol, this is brilliant, the whole design is mouthwateringly beautiful, I am in awe of your wonderful creativity, this is something special, I must have ago at one of these. I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous sweetie, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 Fabulous makes Kitty, love your projects!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! two stunning creations, well done. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo. Good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow Kitty! These are both amazing. Both are on my to try list, the only thing being is that list keeps growning! And after seeing your creations it makes me want to try them more :0)
    Thank you for sharing them with us at Teddy Bo.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)