Followers

Sunday, 13 November 2011

TOMIC - Sketch & the Handsome Edwin !!

Hi crafty bloggers

Thought I would sneak this wee post in. I thought of doing a wall hanging for New Year. We always have a family party with lots of lovely food and wine. I love doing sketches. So here he is the handsome chap !!



 I have been playing with the cricut and trying out the different shapes !! and with these Bo Bunny Snowfall Papers I think it worked out well ! I have coloured Edwin wants a Hug with prismacolor colours.  I have made a tag too as I always make shortbread !! to take as a present.

 I would like to enter this into the TOMIC - 23 challenge Edwin & Sketch !

I must get to work now recipe underneath ! Have a great Sunday and thanks for visiting !!

Crafty hugs Kitty ;0) xxxx

Recipe
 Stamps -Magnolia stamp Edwin wants a hug from You are so special collection stamped with momento ink onto 240 gsm smooth craft card. Hero Arts Exclusive Christmas Stamps stamped with momento brown and black dewdrop inks. Card stock Cricut Card stock pastels , Bo Bunny Snowfall Paper pad

Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor. Vintage Photo Distress ink
Tools - cricut Expression 2 - Alphabet , Essentials & Art Deco Cartridges. Scorpal . Guillotine . Cropadile
Embellishments - Stardust stickles , Prima flowers , Cameo / earrings ! lol.  Blue Twine from Packaging . Natural twine from EBay. Making Memories eyelets and large snaps.Ribbon from Remnant Kings Shop.










.










11 comments:

  1. OMG this is really stunniing and so pretty ! Love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, I love all the pretty details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous!! I love the colours and the letters look realy great, this is a great piece of art! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Love this card!!!!! The letters looks gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning & you chose the perfect Edwin.......it really is amazing hun. Love the big letters. Love the tag too hun. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kitty this is awesome, love the design, so full of detail and colours, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with you Kitty, Edwin does look very handsome so does the design and colours I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your wall hanger Kitty, Edwin sure has come to life with your fabulous colouration.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)