Followers

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

WARNING - PINK PINK PINK & a touch of red lol !

Hi crafty bloggers

Still painting my daughters room because it had a purple wall before it's taking so many coats !! She has always wanted a big blackboard in her room. So he got some blackboard paint and he is painting a big square on the wall ! Hope it looks okay ;o{. Made this card last night . I am not a big fan of pink as when my daughter was little I was sickened with it ! So I am not sure if I like this but thought I would post it anyway !. it's so pink and girly and sparkly !!!!!
Weather is still pants not a bit of light today for the pictures !!

I have chosen Forever friends from LOTV .







How sweet are these two ! I love adding glamour dust to their wings !!

Had to make some pretty flowers for this Easel Card !!







Here is the full card Are you ready for Mega Girlie Pink lol



I have been playing with flower soft and glamour dust mixed together !!I would like to enter this card in the LOTV challenge week 122 - Anything goes . I have all my planned challenges mixed up lol I have been cleaning windows with surgical spirit it must be affecting me lol.
Must dash no recipe got so much to do and I am skiving on here ! Bye for Now
Kitty ;0) xxx



14 comments:

  1. Kitty this is amazing! I LOVE all the pink and your right it is sooooo girls its perfect in my book lol!
    love Clairebears xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - the red really tones down all the pink (I don't do pink either) ;c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a beautiful card!!!! Love your hand made flowers!!! They look gorgeous!
    Oh and I´m sure your daughter will love her black board =D It´s every (crafty) girls dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw this is so gorgeous!! Lovely colours and such a sweet image. I love the heart and beautiful embellies.
    You gift box in the post underneath this one is realy fantastic!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! this is stunningly beautiful, love the image and the glittered wings look fab, the lace works wonderfully as well, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thiss is amazing so beautiful and love the heart shape xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous a perfect girlie card I love the image I got these stamps as well I tried so hard to resist but in the end.....well I'm weak what can I say you dont help when I see you using gorgeous images like these.........you are a bad influence hun!!!
    You are a huge inspiration tho shug lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the light is desperate atm isnt it Kitty but your photo is beautifully bright...I love these two LOTV cuties, their wings are fab
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so looooove your pink easel card! Wonderful!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is brilliant. That colours are so gorgeous. I have a few sheets in my drawer for over a year and never used it, Your blog is best to give a new look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWWWW, what a FANTASTIC card! Great colors and details!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card, really pretty. Great image and I love all the embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kitty another beautiful card your choice of colours and image are wonderful, the design and embellishments are top notch.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)