Followers

Friday, 16 December 2011

Christmas Cards !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have put above the Blog Anniversary winner!!!! I have a couple of cards to share today using Teddybo that I have made for my family. The first one I have made for my wonderful daughter. She loves Giraffes because she is a tall cookie herself and her favourite colours are purple and burgandy. I have made a tag card where I got this idea and template from Tammy at Kizzy designs I used  Jolly  stamp teddybobea_087.


I made this gorgeous snowflake by covering it in glossy accents and then I dunked it in German glass glitter. It turned out so beautiful! I also added a gorgeous pin I bought from a very talented crafter.

Here is the inside. I cut the letters out using my crucit and had to add another snowflake ! I think she is going to love it !


Next up is for my nephew and when I saw this on last weeks Thursdays top tips I knew he would like it. The link for the tutorial can be found here it was done by this super talented
Colette. I even chose the same Teddybo as he is perfect all squished inside the bauble!! Digi stamp Teddybo_154.



I used these bright my minds eye papers and a great sentiment from pink petticoat.


Hope you are all looking forward to Christmas !!! I am hoping to catch up with you all ! Before then lol .
Bye for now Kitty :D

15 comments:

  1. Hi my sweetie WOWWWWWWWW....these are both fantastic absolutely gorgeous.....oooh I could not pick a fave between these. The snowflakes are beautiful shug.
    I dont think she will like the tag hun....also did you know I've changed my name??? Yeah my Name is 'Lauren' now....so if you want to save her from the tag you could send it to me.......he hee

    Lotsa hugs Vicky ...ahem I mean erm...Lauren...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSST.....she will blooming love it.....!!! Its GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poop I also wanted to say thank you soooo much for offering a wonderful candy sweetie & huge congrats to the winner.
    Hope you have a lovely crimbo my sweets.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    will leave you alone now he he hee....well maybe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! This is just sooooo gorgeous Kitty! Love everything you have done here! FAB! =)

    Have a great weekend dear
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic creations hun - love the pop up Bo-ble box
    hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work! The giraffe is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GORGEOUS creations! LOVE LOVE IT! Have a great weekend! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere ...

    hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. All stunning cards, love the giraffe
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaw, you lovely lady... of course I will visit Scotland too one day! And then I don't want to miss seeing you *muahh*
    Thanks again for the chance to win your candy. Congrats to the winner, she will loooooooove it!
    Kitty, your cards are both soooo cool, well can't say "cards" lol, they are rather art-works :o) Wonderful!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kitty these are gorgeous. Love the giraffe tag card the colours are fabulous.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Kitty these are fabulous, love them both, fab designs and details, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Both totally gorgeous. I love all the details.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw these are so gorgeous Kitty!! I realy Love the giraffe! Fantastic colours and embellies!! hugs, MArlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are both absolutely stunning!
    You are so talented:)
    Gorgeous work.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are awesome creation Kitty the images are fab, the colours are super, the design of that card tag is beautiful, loving it so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)