Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Christmas Paper Wreath ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope you are all cosy as it is so cold here and all the snow has gone slushy ewww. I am back to work today ;0(. I thought I would pop on a wreath I made . I go my inspiration  and a tutorial from Brenda at Floral Fantasies . I chose blue because it's my favourite colour and used lots of pretty lace, pearls and silver bells !!



I used my cricut to cut the large scalloped circles to make the cones and used spellbinders classic circles to cut the little windows. I used Aqua Cosmic shimmer mist to on the framed circles this stuff is so gorgeous !!
I made a rosette for the centrepiece with a gorgeous circle where I cut a sentiment from my kaisercraft Christmas emporium pad and stuck it under a glass cabochon. 


I would like to enter my paper wreath into the following super challenges 

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Christmas photo montage Inspiration - I chose the Wreath

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly Challenge 18 - Anything with Christmas & Pearls - Wreath and Pearls on cones

Sir Stampalot  December Challenge -Bingo - I chose Pearls Mist & Ribbons

Allsorts Challenge - Week 132 - going round in circles - Circular project 

recipe Underneath ;0)

Well must run for the train Hope you are all having a great week ! Thanks for visiting
Crafty Festive Hugs Kitty xxx
Recipe
Card stock - Coredinations White Card, Tim Holtz Shabby Chic paper pad Kaiser Craft Christmas Emporium.
Tools - Scorpal Cricut Expression 2 using alphabet inbuilt cartridge. Cuttlebug Spellbinders standard circles
Embellishment - Offcuts of lace , Seam binding, Organza glitter ribbon, Half flat backed pearls, cat collar silver bells , clear cabochon. Anita's tacky glue, Aqua cosmic shimmer mist.Glamour Dust,pop dots.

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decoration :-) very pretty and I love the colour :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s, I think the Teddy Bo link was a mistake as it was posted before the challenge so I have deleted it :-) Hope you find time to join in again too x !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Kitty. You never fail to impress and this is fabulous.

    Thanks for the heads up on the envelope boxes too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a beautiful decoration!!!!!! WoW! Love the shabby look of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation

    Thanks for joining us for our bingo challenge at Sir Stampalot this month
    and good luck !

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas wreath looks beautiful Kitty and I am so pleased you found the instructions useful. The sentiment in the centre is really lovely as well.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is stunning I love these wreaths & I really love the colour.......I have a huge weakness for the blue when it comes to crafting I just adore the colour.
    Fabulous sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas wreath! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo pretty! what a wonderful creation, seems like a lot of work to me! love the blue colors!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and the colours you have used are fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to comment on the problem I had yesterday,I really appreciate it...Wow Gorgeous wreath,love the shape and the different blue papers are lovely,fabulous work as always....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Sweetie this is stunning, gorgeous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kitty, such a glorious creation - the colours are wonderful and I love the little bells and your details - one amazing creations !!!!

    Thanks so much fir joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    xx Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous creation Kitty! Lovely colours and a great effect with the little bells!! hugs Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation. Stunning colour choice.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kitty,
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment,I really appreciate your support....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kitty fab creation hun, gorgeous detail and fab colour, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Kitty, It looks stunning, perfect colour choice and a great sentiment
    Thanks for your lovely comment recently, I really appreciated it.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW this is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kitty I am so impressed with this beautiful creation what a fantastic design this is the first one I have seen like this and boy it is a stunner, superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cone wreath. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)