Followers

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Magnolia Gift Box !! Challenges ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

What a day finally finished the teenagers room ! It's all worth it when you see their face light up !! So it's the wee hours in the morning and I am posting lol ! Should be in bed but this is my last week of holiday so why not ! lol. I have been playing with tutorials again and Magnolia Sweet Dreams stamps. I picked Sitting Tilda with bear & Tilda with Christmas Baking !.



I have been playing  with black for shadows ! lol
I made another wee gift box and you can find the tutorial here if you want to try it out !
I also made a card to match !!!


The other side ..........................


 Love making gift boxes at this time of the year !! Have you got your Advent calenders ready. The teenager is not getting one this year as last couple of years she opened all the windows in one day and munched all the chocolates !! Bad girl lol.

I would like to enter my crafty creation into the following wonderful challenges ;-

Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge Blog - Week 134 - Pink/White/Red - Main Inspiration for picking Colour theme .
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes

I shall leave you the recipe underneath !! Hope you are all having a super week and can you see I am entering as many challenges as I can while I am on Holiday lol ! Sick of me yet !! lol
Bye  For Now Kitty ;0) xxxx

Recipe -
Magnolia stamps from Sweet Dreams Collection stamped with memento ink onto 225gsm white smooth craft card. Her Arts Christmas sentiment stamps with brown memento ink.
Mediums - Aged Mahogany & Spun Sugar distress ink pads. Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor.
Card stock - Coredinations White Card , Papermania colossal paper stack . 300gsm white card for dies. Create & Craft Acetate sheets .
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 using Essentials. Brother Sewing Machine . Cricut paper trimmer . Scorpal. Cropadile.Cuttlebug . Magnolia Doohickey Dies dream tag, poinsettia and snowflake.
Embellishments - Ribbon fro Remnant Kings Shop. Twine from a lovely blogger . Gem brads and tiny half pearls  from eBay . Crystal Stickles . Glamour Dust with Tombow Glue Pen.

14 comments:

  1. Morning Kitty, such a gorgeous creation........a wonderful colours and design, your girf bag is stunning and such a perfect gift - Tilda is/are both fabulous and great calering.
    Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply stynning!!!!!!!
    Really really gorgeous work! Love everything about that box, and the card is sooooo cute =)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw Kitty this is so gorgeous!! I love christmas gift boxes but never come round to making them myself so I enjoy loooking at other peeps beautiful creations! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooooo pretty, luv it! Tilda with the teddy is super cute, wow, I'm in love ;o)
    Biggest hug, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kirsty this is stunning - I had this stamp - sadly shes not in my magnolia box - I hope I find her soon else me thinks I have thrown her in the bin accidently :((
    I know what you mean about advent calendars - my Grand-Daughter pinched 7 chocs this morning whilst her Mum was in the bath. tee-hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are all fantastic! Love the box, I love making boxes too and the two Tilda tag is just the perfect additioon. Also great idea to protect them with acetate! Beautiful job!
    Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.... this is totally AMAZING! LOVE IT!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colours hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my sweetums how are you? This is 1 eck of a creation shug, its gorgeous it really is. I love the matching card especially the shape & the 2 Tilda's are awesome fab colouring hun.
    Do you know the 1st time in 20 years I've forgot to buy advent calender so hubster is gonna go searching today for them lol.

    Thank you soooooooo much for your comments hun you really do make me smile everytime you visit hun. You are a true gem......a ray of sunshine into my blogland lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Tilda is so cute.
    Have a great weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kitty, I just love your blog and your work is outstanding! I too love Tilda as you probably know. She is so adored by all us crafters around the world.
    Again thankyou for your lovely comment and I now have become a follower :)
    Have a wonderful week:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know Kitty it has been such a total pleasure being able to visit you the work I am seeing here is not only beautiful but creative and inspirational your work is amazing and this little set is no exception Tilda looks amazing and that box is a dream, I used to always be making boxes and different things I must try and get back into that line of things.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitty, wow gorgeous creations hun, love these Magnolias, fab designs,

    loved your story of your daughter eating all her choccies on the first day, bet she enjoyed them though he he,
    have fun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)