Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Magnolia is on my tree !!!!!

Hi

I had just started out crafting this time last year so here is my first Magnolia decoration for my tree ! It would be great to make one every year !! because it would make you remember every crafting year and would be good to see how your style/colouring  changes too ! I have picked Sweet Christmas Tilda which I have coloured with prismacolor pencils! and added some glamour dust to her wee socks !  I also thought I would use them to colour the Doohickey die for a change instead of distress inks  . I used this gorgeous textured bead gel , effect is so pretty will be playing with that more !! Love messing about with new crafty mediums !! I had to take pictures of her on the tree lol !




I added some gorgeous white lace behind Tilda and shaped a bow so I could fix her and the poinsettia. I fixed the bow to the bauble ! I printed a sentiment from pink petticoat to fit in the bauble with some pretty berries on the top. I used polar white flowersoft for the snow inside !



It's a good sentiment  to remind us when we carried away with it all lol ( especially teenagers lol ) .
So here is the whole decoration on my lovely tree !! The best part was decorating the tree with my daughter she still gets excited even at 16 !! and won't let me do it without her !


I would like to enter my decoration into this weeks TOMIC challenge no 28 - Christmas decoration 

I am pretty organised this year for first time must be my age lol. I am hoping to maybe get some crafty time Mon or Tues so I shall see you then !! Must get to bed will never get up for work in the morning !! takes about an extra hour to put on all the layers because it is freezing it is -1  here tonight !!

Lots of Crafty Festive Hugs
Kitty ;0) xxx







12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and the sentiment is fab......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas decoration Kitty!! Realy beautiful and a lovely sentiment! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty.....(could´t recist it) *LOL* That is just sooooo gorgeous Kitty!! and sutch a great idé too

    have a great week sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie
    Wow, your Christmas Tree is up and decorated and even with a lovely handmade decoration!! It's really gorgeous, you've done a great job.

    It was pretty warm for December here until this weekend, now it snows and it's around 0°, but the heat is on, that's something nice about a good organised country LOL... we normally don't have extra costs, mostly it's already paid in the monthly rent of a flat.
    Have a wonderful last Christmas week!
    Big hug, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous decoration. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's gorgeous!
    Great work:)
    And such a good idea.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what a lovely Magnolia Christmas decoration!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI sweetie this is gorgeous what a cute image, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas decoration, I am trying this next year, enjoy your daughter!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Kitty what an amazing idea and you made it so beautifully...I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow must have ago at one of these for next year it is stunning and hope you have a wonderful christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kitty this is another WOW hun, beautiful, love it.
    I keep meaning to add your blog to my sidebar and then get so engrossed in your blog I forget so I am going to do it right now :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)