Followers

Monday, 5 December 2011

Teddybo White Christmas Lantern ****

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are in the Christmas spirit ! I sure am ! . We have lots of lovely snow. Everything looks so pretty. Our greyhound Suzie has been having great fun bouncing around and trying to catch snowballs ! I have spent a long time lol making this pretty lantern. I got the wonderful idea from here Lena's is out of this world !

I have chosen Teddybo_158 and my runner up prize Teddybo_172 they are so well drawn I adore the little teddies they are carrying !




I have put flowersoft polar white on the windows for snow ! Lots of pics grab a coffee lol ! I found this lantern quite difficult to make and requires millions of patience lol but it is so worth it in the end .




I have added lots of cuts using my cricutt which I have distressed for example the numbers.




 I have decorated the lantern with pretty lace , beads , pearl brads , twine and silver bells........


....................and pom poms!!

I still need to buy one of those pretend candles for it !!



 I love the top I think it is so pretty but was hard to get it together lol.
Lastly there is a little surprise underneath !!


A Miniature Secret Card !



Well that's it ! I shall leave the recipe underneath ! I would love to enter my wee lantern into the following super challenges .....

Teddybo Challenge No 23 - White Christmas- Windows with snow and Teddybo/bea. White Card stock .

Cute Card Thursday -No 193 - It's Just A Number - 25 for Christmas Day !! 

Crafty Calender Challenge - Cold & Frosty - Teddies looking out the window at the cold snowy frost !

Ready Teddy Go Challenge - Anything goes- Teddybo & Bea

Thank you so much for visiting and  I cherish every comment !!

Bye For Now Kitty ;0)xxx

Recipe
Teddybea / bo from Teddybo.com printed onto 260gsm white smooth craft card.
Card stock - Coredinations white 12 x 12 card. Christmas emporium from Kaisercraft.
Mediums Prismacolor pencils distress ink pads .
Tools - Scorpal , Cricut paper trimmer, Cricut Expression 2 and Art Deco Cartridge.
Embellishments - Beads from costume jewellery. Pearl brads . lace offcuts ,silver bells , natural twine and flowersoft from eBay. Other lace and pom poms from Remnant Kings Sewing Shop. Tatting thread given by train buddy lol. Lots of double sided tape and glossy accents for glue. Glamour dust and silver German glass glitter on their poms !!

19 comments:

  1. OH YOU CLEVER GIRL.....That is just STUNNING!! =) Loved all of it!!

    thanks for joining us at TeddyBo
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful creation.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! This is beyond stunning!!! Really really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely fabulous project! It's fantabulistic! Yes, that's not a real word--but it's awesome! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oh My Kitty, this is fantastic!!
    Lovely use of those two images (I think they are fab too!)and gorgeous colouring!
    I'm impressed, big time,- so beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo, always a pleasure ;)
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kitty this is stunning,fabulous work...I love the sweet Teddy Bo images and your colouring is beautiful.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a treat to visit your blog Kitty but this is a mega one! Love the lantern and I can appreciate the time and patience you have taken to make this beautiful project.
    Gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Teddybo. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning!
    I just love it:)
    The images are gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic.
    Beautiful lantern.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kitty this is awesome, what a beautiful creation, it must have taken ages to do but so worth it it is really spectacular, superb work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, your lantern is just amazing Kitty, I love it so much!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful creation Kitty, you really have been busy.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, Hun, I've been a bad blogger the last few days. Worked far too many hours, went to the office with the first train and came back around 10pm... horrible...
    but enough whinging from my side... love your lantern and secret card...so lush!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Kitty, this is AWESOME! LOVE your fabulous lantern! GREAT JOB!!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your Lantern is superb, a really gorgeous creation
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowzer Kirsty, that is absolutely beautiful, what a work of art, those little Bo and Bea images are perfect for it too.
    Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo and Co, good luck Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Such a fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Ready-Teddy-Go this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is stunning, the colouring is perfect, so glad you joined us this month at Ready Teddy Go
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kitty this lantern is just stunning and worth every minute which went into making it, you must be so proud.
    Thank you so much for sharing it at the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month.
    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)