Followers

Saturday, 31 December 2011

What's In the box - Teddybo Challenge

Hi Crafty Bloggers


I was hoping to post on Christmas Eve but was a bad blogger !  planned to go to my mums for an hour after work !! Got home at 3 am oopsies my mum is a bad influence lol. Just been having the best time with all my family & friends. Hope you all are too !! . Have you any New Year Resolutions !! I am going to try eating more healthier more fruit vegetables instead of bacon sandwiches crisps etc.. lol. I have  gave up smoking for 4 weeks now it is really tough but I am determined so have been keeping myself busy in between all the festivities !!

 My first inspiration is for the current Teddybo Challenge no 24 - Your birthstone mine is peridot a green stone. Must be honest not keen on green and wish I was an aquamarine lol . I found these gorgeous peridot flower centres from Prima ! Then I remembered !! a post I saw,  so I have made a stationary box which was inspired by Camilla a Magnolia DT . I found a brilliant you tube tutorial  Part 1 & Part 2 by Danni really is not hard to make and is so much fun to decorate !!

I chose Herman and images from FairyD at Teddybo. How can you not resist this charming old bear !.

Firstly I made the box and matted it with Raspberry Road Digi Papers !


 I used my cricut to make the flowers and leaves on top and finished it with a Berisford chocolate Ribbon bow !!


Then I decorated the inside so that when the lid is lifted the stationary box is full of surprises !!



Then I made all the cards and tags for it !
First up are the larger cards and insides !



 then the tiny cards and insides !



and then some tags


and my favourite part where I have coloured Herman and made him the cover of the notebook !!


I have made little notelets and even a little pocket for stamps. Also in the box is a lovely pen with eraser and a gorgeous green pin !! I did not colour the rest of the images as the pencil drawings are just to pretty and I really liked the effect !!  Also making the cards and tags simple was really hard not to keep adding lol ! There are no ingredients today as I think I would be here forever lol though the images in case you like them are FAIRY_TB_HERMAN_001 ,FAIRY_TB_WED_005 & FAIRY_TB_WED_006. Yes I am posting in the wee hours of the morning doing some night shifts lol . Have not commented much as been super busy working and having fun !!!
 Hope you all have a super New Year and hey you never know what surprises  2012 may bring !!

Lots of Crafty Hugs  Kitty ;0) xxx

16 comments:

  1. WOW Kitty, what a fantastic piece of art!!
    I love it!
    Great choice of images, fantastic design and your birthstone colour looks just perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and have a happy, healthy and crafty new year :)
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Kitty! This is AMAZING! So much work it must have taken.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project with Hermann - love all the cards and the details.
    Good luck with giving up smoking - I gave up 10 months ago and it was the hardest thing I've ever done I found the key was changing my routine especially first thing in the morning.
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing project !! Love it !! All the best for 2012 for you and your family ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty this is fantastic - who wouldn't love to receive this as a gift!

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo. Can't wait to see what you create in 2012!

    Have a wonderful New Year.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW honey this is one hell of a gift set. I kept saying I was going to make one of these but never got round to it. Maybe in the new year.....that's if my mojo returns. Have a good one honey. Loads of love XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,Kitty...
    I love your stationary box!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at TeddyBo Challenge!
    Happy Crafting in 2012
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a stunning project Kitty! Love it! Happy New Year!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie hope you had a super fabulous christmas. This is an awesome creation so much work has gone into this it really is gorgeous hun. I gave up smoking just over 2 years ago, best thing I did hun so I wish you all the luck in the world hunni.

    Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    Looking forward to a year of seeing your new creations shug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ... your creations are amazing :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful stationary set. I 'm sure it would make or did make a perfect gift. Its so easy to see the time, love and attention to detail you have put into it, well done. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo for our birthstone colour challenge,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just sooooo GORGEOUS Kitty!!! LOved it! =)

    HUgs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! your creativity just blows me away, another fantastic creation Kitty, looking forward to seeing lots more wonderful creations from you.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a fantastic set, Kitty!
    So beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Kitty this is truly awesome work, fantastic creativity, the box and what is in it is , wow,wow,wow, and more superb work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is one of my favorite images and you have designed it so lovely! Great work for the challenge at the Teddy Bo Towers and I'm glad to see you joining us in 2012! Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)