Followers

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

It's Teddybo's First Birthday Whoop Whoop !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Guess what ? It's Teddybo's first Birthday. Not only are the graphics and stamps so cute they are so much fun to play with !! Can you believe it's their first Birthday and there is so fun going on !!! and cool prizes !! I have made a fun bright card to celebrate . I have used one of the new images called Teddybea_180 



Here are the latest images available to play with at Teddybo


Not only is there a sale !! there are weekly new images to play with!! and also  there is a fun Blog Hop where you can win so many cool prizes !! Why not have a go !  Just go to the challenge blog to find out more !!

If you have never tried digital images it is so easy and the DT's are so helpful. I warn you once you are started you may become addicted lol. There is a super new easy challenge too "Anything goes" so why not join in you can win 10 free graphics !!

Hope you are having a great day I am off to my mums for a cuppa , No recipe today am late already Anything I have used that you would like to know about just ask !!  !!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xxx











7 comments:

  1. Just Fabulous! LOve your Colours Adore these ballons! One cute image.
    Chrissyxx
    Congratulations on your DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the new Teddy bo stamps, but my purse doesn't like them...means spending money LOL. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Kitty, this is so wonderful, I love the glossy parts on the balloons!
    Love, Alessandra, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what an adorable birthday card!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Kirsty Anne, I do love your wonderful design with the balloons and the circles for the sentiment, the colours are fabulous and I love, love that image of the teddy she is gorgeous, superb creation.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, the image is adorable and I love the colours on this card, the polka dots are so pretty and the die cuts are beautifully intricate. I have to say I don't have any teddy bo yet but the more I see the more I want some.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)