Followers

Monday, 9 January 2012

Positively Pampered Drawer Box !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Just to confuse you I will just be Kirsty-Anne from now on as there are a few Kitty's out there lol !! but my wee smiley face will still be at the end of my comments lol !

Hope your week is off to a great start !! Mine is I am off today lol. I have been playing with LOTV positively pampered image. I used a  versamagic dewdrop chalk pixie dust ink pad to stamp her. Loved the effect ! after you colour in !  I embossed the sentiment too with clear fine powder.




I tried out a single drawer box from a you tube video.  I have added lots of pretty embellishments !

 

 It is so dark here not one bit of light for pictures !!



This is great for super surprise,  a new beginning for example I am going to spend more time with my mum ! We are both so busy but we are going to meet up for lunch every week !! or even a wee pamper session like getting our nails done !! 

I would like to enter this creation into Lil's Little Fairies - Challenge 1 - New beginnings    

There is some awesome inspiration over there and a brilliant prize from Jacqui.

I have some wonderful news to tell you all I have joined my first DT team with Teddybo ! I am so excited. You just never know how well you are doing in blogland because I think the amount of awesome talent in blogland can be overwhelming but I use it as inspiration and it has taken me a year of practising and teaching myself to get here.It's also the wonderful comments from you that gave me the confidence to get here so Thank you to you all !!  So if you fancy becoming a DT just keep going and entering challenges  you just never know !! OMG that sounded like a speech lol . I am off to make the Stamp Monster a Valentine's card while he is on night shift lol . See you tomorrow for Teddybo's first Birthday !! 

recipe
LOTV positevley pampered stamp stamped onto 200gsm smooth white card with versamagic  dewdrop chalk pixie dust inkpad.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor . Winsor & Newton bead gel .
Tools - Cricut using art Noveau cartridge. Cricut paper trimmer. Cuttlebug, Magnolia love lace Die . Dovecraft heat gun.
Papers - Coredinations white paper . Making memories Je t' Adore paper pack .
Embellishments - Pink organza ribbon,  All  lace trims & Wooden heart  from Remnant King  Sewing Shop. Flowers from WOC cosmic glimmer misted and touched up with picket fence crackle paint & Stardust stickles. Heart brad rose brad &  from making memories Je t' Adore collection. Sprays from eBay. Ranger clear fine embossing powder.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sweetie!! Wooohooo, you deserve it *doing-a-happy-dance*
    Wonderful box this is!! Wow, love every detail, can't look enough at it, wowzie-dowzie!!
    Have a lovley evening, Hun!
    Huggies
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely box made Kristy-Anne and many congrats to your new job !! You make such pretty things that I'ts a wonder to me that no one asked you before. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, well done you. Can't wait to see what you do with TeddyBo,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo congrats on your Teddy Bo DT!!!! You so deserve it =)
    Oh and your drawer box is stunning!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw this box is absolutely gorgeous Kitty!! I love the colours and the cute LOTV image is colourd perfectly. I love all of it!! Congratulations on making the DT of Teddy Bo!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww Kirsty-Anne this is so beautiful I love that cute image and what wonderful colours and design, this is one awesome creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ... this is so adorable! I can't stop looking at it, lol! What a FABULOUS project! You did an amazing job creating this! LOVE that image! Have a great week!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie :)
    Fabulous drawer box in wonderful colours and with a lovely coloured image :)
    I am so glad you wanted to join our happy team at Teddy Bo and I really look forward to work with you!
    Lots of hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous drawer box. This has to be one of my fave images from LOTV and I never tire of seeing her !! Love the lace and ribbon too.

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning dear, thank you for joiningus at Lilis Little Fairies this week
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)