Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

A Sketch , Blue / White / Glitter & The Stamp Monster !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Don't you just feel lost after all the excitement has gone ! Just as well that we have our crafting  !! I have chosen Magnolia with a gift from the Sweet Dreams Collection. The challenge at TOMIC this week is blue/white /glitter and a cool sketch !



 I have put her on a fluffy cloudy swing !! lol I used flowersoft behind her !!




I used up my darker blues with my prismacolor pencils ! and snowfall papers from Bo Bunny. I have sewn the edges with the machine and cut the word and frame / swing using the cricut !! The flowers were peach but I have dyed them with cosmic shimmer mist to make different blues and added a touch of crackle paint. I have used lots of lovely glamour dust on her wings and Lacey trim. I have kept this creation very simple for a change lol .




I thought a wee angel looking over you with the gift would be good as a good luck element !!

I would also like to enter this into the papertake weekly challenge where anything
goes !! and this weeks Simon Says stamp Challenge -New Something - Good Luck -Job/ Promotion

I was helping out doing a couple of night shifts and my fella came with me as it was in a pretty remote place so we had to pass the time I was colouring in lol and my fella "The Stamp Monster" thought he would have a go, at first he was listening and doing really well but his cheeky monkey behaviour crept upon him and before I knew Star Tilda had hand covers as he calls them(Blue?) andmade that she had stepped in poo lol !




I think I should call the Papercraft police what do you think !!! lol

Recipe -

Tilda Holding Gift stamped onto 160gsm white smooth card stock stamped with memento black ink.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansador
Card stock - Coredinations White , Bo Bunny snowfall paper pad,
Tools Cricut Expression 2 with inbuilt essential  & Alphabet cartridges . Brother Sewing Machine..Cuttlebug & Snowflake doohickey dies.
Embellishments - WOC roses sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Mist/ Turquoise , Ranger White Crackle paint . Stardust stickles . Art Deco Glamour Dust.. Lace from Remnant Kings Sewing Shop. Flowersoft.

 Hope you are all enjoying a quiet January !! I am hoping to catch up on my favourite blogs this week !! Bye For Now

 Kitty & The Stamp Monster ;0) xxx


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fab image & love the stamp monsters image.....she really made me laugh nothing worse than treading in poop lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your other half definitely seems to have a creative streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!
    Great design and pretty colours:)
    Your colouring is beautiful.

    Lol, The Stamp Monster have some weird ideas...

    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee hee, I'm laughing my butt off !!! Stepped in poo and blue hands...oh my gosh, this is the funniest pic ever!!!
    I love your card, Hun! And by the way... you made me shop some more Tildas.............grrrrrrr.....naughty girl (hee hee, that might be as well me...naughty Alessandra defenitely should stopp BUYING!!!!!!)
    Huggles, A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Kitty! Lovely details and colouring! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol the stamp monster story made me laugh. Stunningly beautiful card, love the colours and the lace looks gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, wowwww, this is awesome, the design, embellishments and Tilda all look so very beautiful, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitty, you just made a very good start of the new year with this fabulous card! Great job! Now, we are all waiting for the next creation of the Stamp Monster, lol!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Stamp Monster ! Love it when the men get involved - they have a whole new take on it,don't they ?

    I adore your card Kitty, very, very pretty and I love all your very pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and also Simon Says Challenge.

    Happy New Year.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is stunning, loving this so much, gorgeous work, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, go stamp monster! Gorgeous creations!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun,what a fab card. Thankyou for visiting my blog.
    Big Hugs
    Lin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card as always Kitty...And I had to laugh at stamp monsters colouring.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card and such a funny story. Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)