Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Summer with best friend !!

Hi Bloggers

Had three days off in a row one from last week and two for this week ! It's been lovely . I  have crafted loads and finally got the cricut craft room to work !! It's been a bit of a saga let me tell you lol! but so cool to play with ;0). I have made a pretty girlie card . I chose to colour LOTV "Summer with best friend".  her best friend is a wee kitty ;0) 

.My inspiration came fro Lil's little fairies challenge 3 which this week is lavender and lace (which I love) and from WOC challenge 41 - which is creature comforts - Have a kitten in stamp and insects - dragonflies .

Lastly I bought this gorgeous 12 x 12 paper at my local art shop from Basic Grey it's from the Oh 'Baby Girl Collection.. I would like to enter this into the Basic Grey Challenge Blog - which is favourite things . My favourite things are using lace  & flowers.

Here she is ... I used my prismacolor pencils in lavender shades to colour her dress ! I have made the card into a huge shaker card so it's purple micro beads in the picture lol .


I used the cricut to make the shape fir the card in which I intertwined seam binding which I misted with cosmic plum . I added this beautiful lace and made a bow with a moonstone brad to secure. I put in this gorgeous pin I bought from a superd  crafter and a bunch of tiny roses which were misted too !


I used some beautiful blossoms around the frame and Magnolia Doohickey Dragonfly die cuts !



I also decorated the inside with a place for the sentiment and added these gorgeous gypshophilias , a magnolia satin ribbon bow with gem brad and mini pearls !!


I really enjoyed making something pretty as the last two creations were a bit out my comfort zone lol !! I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Hope you are all having a great week !!
Kirsty-Anne x ;0)

Recepe - LOTV Summer with best friend stamped with chocolate momento ink onto 200gsm Create & Craft card.
Card stock - Coredinations great White , Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl Collection . Create & Craft acetate sheets.
Medium- Prismacolor pencils blended with sansador.
Tools - Cricut Paper Trimmer , Cricut using in built cartridge. Cuttlebug with Doohickey dragonfly dies.
Embellishments - WOC -Lace , roses, gypsophilias , moonstone brad , gem brad , flat back pearls. Cream satin ribbon from Magnolia. Seam binding,Micro beads and pin from eBay.

19 comments:

  1. Ow how sweet ! Love the image and the decorated back side. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that´s a gorgeous shaker card!!! The details are beautiful!Really stunning =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty, what a delightful car, your design is fabulous and I love the sweet image, fabulous colours and I love all your gorgeous details.

    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautifully crafted card, Kirsty-Anne, I love it! All the hard work was well worth it - it's totally scrumptious. Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG!!!! this is out of this world, Hunni!! Sooooooooooooooo love this cretaion and the image...aaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I want her too!!
    :o) Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I say sweetie this is absolute bootiful loving the shape & whole design of it hun. Fabulous dahling!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card,love the shape,the image the design in fact I love everything about it...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaker card love all the embellishments, it's very pretty.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous shaker card and I love the shape and all of the beautiful details!! Such a cute image as well! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, I love the shape and all the details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing Kirsty-Anne! Now I got some inspiration how to use this adorable image. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww Kitty this is beautiful I do love that shape and the colours you have used that ribbon and the image plus the flower display and embellishments look truly awesome.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, the details and papers the colouring gorgeous, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful, I love the colours, the image is so sweet and the butterfly and the bow are just stunning, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. EEEK! I love this shaker card! Soooo pretty! The shape is awesome!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Kitty and I love the shape you made with your cricut and your wonderful colouring with the pencils. Gorgeous and girlie :). Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats making the top 3 Kirsty-Anne. This is such a great card! Hope you come and play again! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness this is absolutely ADORABLE....LOVE what you have done with this shaped card! SOOOO beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)