Followers

Friday, 20 January 2012

Tea Party & Fairytale Friday

Hi Crafty Bloggers



How are you all ! I am working away and crafting away ! I have made a Teapot & Teacup from a wonderful template I bought online from Patti  . 
 They are gift boxes so much fun to make !!
My main inspiration is the digi image called Alice available here at Wonderland stamps  from the creator of Teddybo the wonderful FairyD who designs Teddybo & D'Arcy's Diaries. She is so gorgeous to colour. I have tried the steampunk style but not quite sure if I have mastered it lol.




I used a technique I saw on Mina's blog such a great tutorial  to fade the image first  . Then I coloured her with Prismacolor pencils . I enjoyed putting her make up on lol. 





I have left the recipe underneath the post. I have learnt so much this week also found a cool free editing software for my pictures called pixillion . 

I have also made my first tutorial and spent ages trying to figure out how to do a tab on my blog lol so if you fancy making your other half a wallet card for Valentines day just click on the tab Tutorial next to Home at the top of my blog.  I made it for  Teddybo's Top Tips
It is also Fairytale Friday one of my favourite weekly blog posts . Collette the writer is  super talented and she does make you smile so why not pop over for a giggle ! Also there is still time to enter the Blog Hop if you haven't already or the challenge "Anything goes" . Hope you all have a wonderful weekend !!
Must get to work !! Bye for Now & Thank you so much for popping by 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx

Recipe 
Template from Patti
Card stock - Bazzill & Core'dinations . K & Co botanical 
Mediums - Prismacolor Pencils , Gold Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist . Gold ink pad . Distress inks - Vintage Photo & Antique Linen. Clear Crackle Paint
Image - Alice from Wonderland Blog printed onto 200gsm white smooth card fro Create & Craft at Wilkinson's. Quote from Alice & Wonderland printed from Web. 
Tools - Cricut Paper Trimmer . Cuttlebug Tim Holtz dies - sprockets & Gears
Embellishments - MM snaps Bronze butterfly , seam binding from eBay. Petaloo flowers and leaves. Costume Jewellery necklace taken apart for clock. key , chain. WOC copper charms floral.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is stunning!!! Wow! Grogeous tea pot & cup =)
    Beautiful colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tea pot... wait, I'll be there for tea this afternoon...ooops, sorry, forgot, I cannot come...will be dancing on a wedding LOL
    You made a fantastic job on that pot, love it!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's something really different, but I like it a lot. Lovely tea pot and cup. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome sweetie loving the templates will have to have a pop over to have a peekskie. Love the steampunk style & I think you've done an awesome job shug. Love 'em!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. Thanks also for the tutorial hun of the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tea pot and cup!
    Great work:)
    Lovely details.
    Have a great weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer this is awesome Kitty (sorry I can't get used to using your whole name, lol) your colouring of that image is superb, it looks so soft and vintage, the shapes, embellishments and design are fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous creation!! Very original and with such beautiful details! I love your colouring! Thanks for the tutorial on the wallat, I realy must try that out one day! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab idea, I love the tea pot and your colouring in is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)