Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Teddybo Tuesday & A Card for My Daughter ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all hope you are all having lots of crafty fun !! I am here to show you the new images at Teddybo this week !! They are gorgeous and the theme is spring cleaning !! There is still plenty of time to enter the "Anything Goes" challenge too !!

 Why not pop over and see all the wonderful creations by the Design Team and just the most heart warming picture of Helle's new precious grand daughter she is so beautiful ;0)

I had a wee fun make this week just had to have a go at playing with Darcy  . I made my daughter a card just to say we love her as she is sitting her prelim exams and it is a bit stressful so bought her some goodies to cheer her up too ;0) Darcy is perfect for a teenagers card !! I also tried this style of card that was on Teddybo's Top Tips .



 I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Thanks for popping by and Bye For Now

Kirsty-Anne ;0) x

Recipe
Darcies Diaries Images 001 & 003 printed onto Create & Craft 200gsm white card.
Card stock  Bazzill Kraft Card Coredinations Basic White  Digi papers from Cuddly Bunny - Bits Of Ivory Collection
Mediums  Prismacolor pencils . Derwent Pencils . Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad
Tools Cricut |Paper Trimmer Scorpal Scoreboard Cricut Expression 2 
Embellishments - Hearts Cut from Cricut Craftroom Basics & Others from  Spring Cartridge.  Pink pearl brad and spacer from eBay. Gypophiliass from WOC. Charm from Necklace . White Trim  & Pink Bow made from Organza ribbon from Remnant Kings Sewing Shop.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!
    Beautiful images:)
    Pretty colours.
    Have a great day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work there Kitty. Those D'Arcys are addictive aren't they? I'm sure that cheered your daughter up no end. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this card! The colours are great and the image is beautiful. Hope your daughter de-stresses soon! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo beautiful! Great job!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I´m sure your dauhgter will be very happy to have this gorgeous card and some goodies =) I wish her luck with her exams!!!
    Have a wonderful day =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card you have made for your daughter! Such a cute image! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty this is so lovely the colours look so soft, the design is ACE and that image is a little beauty, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaw, you're such a nice Mum!! Wish mine made me such lovely cards to send me hugs and kisses LOL! But I'm not complaining...she is the best Mummy ever!
    Lovely creation, Sweetie!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)