Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Teddybo Tuesday Disco Disco Disco !!!

Hi Groovy Crafters lol

Guess what it's Tuesday which means there are lots of new images to play with at Teddybo !! I have chosen Teddybea_173 to play with !!I have made a criss cross Birthday card for my Sister In Law , she is going to kill me as everyone will be able to work out her exact age lol she is only a young thing too !!



This image was so much fun to colour !! I tried a derwent Metallic pencil for the purple ! I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Here is what else is new today ! I love the window and all the matching images you get with it to use ! I can't wait to try that one !



The current challenge is anything goes so why not have a go !! Right I am off to check on the teenager she is not well, moody, and stressed out her mind due to her prelim exams next week !! She even used that as an excuse to eat the last two choccy biscuits !! lol

 Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne xxxx ;0)

Recepe Teddybea_174 printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft smooth white card from Wilkinsons. Cardstock  - Papermania Collossal Card Pack ( not buying this again its pants for die cutting !! ). Digi Retro papers from Etsy . Free Font from web .
Medium - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils blended with sansodor.
Tools  Cricut paper trimmer . Cricut using inbuilt essential cartridge for flowers.
Embellishments - Lace offcuts from ebay . Gems from WOC. Pom Pom trim from Remnant Kings sewing shop. Art Deco Glamour dust  .

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card love the colour & the image is lush hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image and Teddy looks verry pretty in these colours. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    The image is adorable.
    Hope your teenager is okay.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kitty this is fantastic, wow, there is so much to look at and I adore that image and the colours this is a fun card I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)