Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

Teddybo Wallet Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope your all having a good week ! I am working all weekend ;0(  though I must admit I don't work too hard lol. I hardly ever make cards for men ! so had to get my thinking cap on . I came up with a wallet lol as my fella " The stamp monster " needs a new wallet . I will buy him a real one if he is good lol. It's very dark and was so hard not to add flowers and pretty girlie stuff !!

 and here is the inside. This card because of the texture with the black distress ink pad really does look like leather. I figure you could add crackle paint too and it would look even more realistic !

 I have made a Credit card for the Stamp Monster ( he wishes it was real lol) and Radley watch out for Teddybo lol. This is the first time I have used a pre coloured image how cute is Teddybo with his hoodie and mobile phone !!
Why not pop over to The Teddybo Challenge blog for a giggle at Fairytale Friday (they gave me such a warm welcome !!) and grab some inspiration from the girlie's ! You just never know what is going on in Teddybo towers lol ! Remember there is still time to join in the Birthday Blog Hop and the new Challenge "Anything Goes ".

I am going to try making my first tutorial on my next day off if you fancy making one of these !!

I shall leave the recipe underneath and I must dash to work now ! Hope to catch up on my favourite blogs over the weekend ! Thanks for visiting !! Bye For Now

Hugs Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

Recipe
Teddybo coloured image Teddybo_164_ red printed and re sized on word on 200gsm smooth card.
Card stock Coredinations Basics White 12 x 12 Paper Pack.
Medium - Distress Ink Black Soot with blending tool.
Tools - Sewing machine. Cuttlebug with Spellbinders classic circles . Cricut with From the heart Cartridge.Cropodile
Embellishments -Black satin Ribbon from Stash . Snap and brads from making memories on eBay.







9 comments:

  1. Super wallet Kitty, just love it. :)

    congrats on joining the TB team, you will love it there. have a ball!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous wallet Kitty, I love the images and all the detail.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW........sweetie this is amzing & I would def love to make one of these they are fab. Love the colour & the whole design of it.
    You will have to get to work now on that tutorial shug. Dont work too hard over the weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's amazing!
    Beautiful design and image:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and such a brilliant idea
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaw, I luuuv it, Kitty!! Such a great idea, I have to rembember it next time I have no idea for a card... Love every bit!
    Sorry for not commenting earlier, Hun! Had a lot to do and then blogger decided to drive me crazy... grrrrrrrr!
    Have a lovely evening, take it easy at work (you can tell your boss, a swiss pal suggested you this...)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hun this is awesome, love the detail so real looking, fab images too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Kirsty-Anne this is fantastic, you come up with some brilliant ideas, so creative, you have designed this perfectly and I love that Teddy Bo image, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)