Followers

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Tilda's Conservatory lol ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

As my boss always asks me " How the devil are you " ? . Finally on my days off work has been so busy and I am quite shattered. Nice long lie tomorrow !!! Finding hard to comment as time just seems to fly by at the minute !! I have made a lovely creation with Tilda with Candy Cone. I am going through a phase of pinks as I bought a couple of new pencils I am trying Derwent I am impressed so far they blend so well with the sansador.




My inspiration has come from TOMIC which this weeks challenge No 33 which is a Sketch + Fabric . I decided to make Tilda in her conservatory lol . I put beautiful lace behind her with cream ribbon tie backs lol ! . The curtains look so pretty ;0). This large pink flower is velvet it is so gorgeous !
 I would like to enter this in to this weeks Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge- Week 140 Door/Window on your card.



I shall leave the recipe underneath and hope that you are all having a lovely Sunday ;0)
Kirsty-Anne xx

Recipe
Magnolia  Stamp Tilda with Candy Cone from Sweet Dreams Collection stamped onto 200gsm white smooth card with momento black ink. Sentiment printed from Cuddly Bunny Ivory Collection.
Medium - Prismacolour Pencils . Derwent Studio Pencils . Sansodor Blending Solution.
Card Stock - Base Smooth 200gsm White Card. Magnolia Papers From Different Collections.
Tools Brother Sewing Machine , Cricut & Inbuilt Cgartridge for Frame . Cricut paper trimmer.
Embellishments -  Pink Velvet Flower by Maya Road , offcuts of lace from eBay . Blossoms. bronze pieces & half pearls from WOC.Ribbon from Magnolia. Create & Craft Acetate from Wilkinsons .


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet wonderfull card with lovely details. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving it Kirsty she looks adorable with the lace behind her so beautiful!

    Enjoy your days off! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sweet card, thank you for participate with the TOMIC, good luck with the challenge, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee hee, the curtains are great!! Made me laugh, what a brilliant idea! I like colouring with pencils (I have Faber Castell pencils, the best in my opinion...gave away my Prismas) and Sansador and Derwents. But I see on blogs that people do not blend with Derwent, they colour without blending. that's nice too and I wanna try this too.
    Wonderful card, Hunni, love it. Sorry for being so late in commenting... I wonder where my time has gone to... ;o)
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is so gorgeous, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet and elegant! Love the way you added the lace in the window frame, how special and creative!
    Glad you could play along at Just Magnolia!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning card, just gorgeous! You did a great job coloring, and I love the curtains!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Kitty this is a little bit of heaven, Tilda looks so beautiful and so does that little scene and design, top notch card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)