Followers

Monday, 16 January 2012

Wild thing you make my heart sing you make everything groovy ...............

Hi My blogging friends

How are we all , it's my lovely day off and this morning I finally got a chance to colour this sweetie ! I grew up with this song (before my time) but my mum liked to shake her butt to this one lol ! I love my music always have it on rather than the T.V. I had a go at colouring in the DT Zoe style. Only second time but need more practise using the technique ! So here's the little tiger !!





I have been such a lucky cookie I got a lovely tax rebate so I bought some Magnolia goodies from Sir Stampalot the service is just perfect every time and some embellishments from WOC am just stunned at their quality too ! So I have used so many cool things on my card ! My inspiration came from TOMIC - Challenge 32 - Pink Monochromatic + Bow. I used the fabulous sketch at Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge - Week 139 - Sketch . I would also like to enter this creation into WOC Challenge  - Week 40 - Anything goes and lastly  The January Challenge at Sir Stampalot - Monochromatic .




So here is what I came up with ...



 I had won some Magnolia goodies at Christmas too and the pink plaid papers were so perfect for these challenges ! I love the tag dies too I have even used the parts you throw away,  the little swirls are lovely !!
I shall leave you with the song if you want to just shake it lol and the recipe is underneath ! Trying to catch up on comments now lol .



Recipe
Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love - Wild Tilda & Wild Thing (text)  stamped with VersaMagic Dewdrop Chalk ink colour - Pixie \dust onto create & Craft 200gsm smooth white card. Embossed text with Ranger cleat fine embossing powder.
Card Stock Magnolia Pink Plaid ,Cricut pastels .
Medium - Prismacolor & Derwent Pencils blended with sansador.
Tools -Brother Sewing Machine, Cricut Paper trimmer , Cricut with in built cartridges for frame , guitar and heart. Cuttlebug using Magnolia DooHickey dies - So Wrapped Swirly & Sweet Lovely Lace.
Embellishment's - All flowers from WOC . Blossoms sprayed with pink cosmic shimmer mist & touches of Stardust Stickles. All gems, rose German glass glitter , brad & half pearls from WOC .Pink organza ribbon and pom poms from Remnant Kings Sewing Shop 

Bye Bye ;0) xxxx Kirsty-Anne xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. ÅHHHH that is just so cute hun!! Love pink and your card is STUNNING!! =)

    Hugs snugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning !!! Short and sweet :). Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love your post title Kitty!! She's gorgeous, love the colouring and amazing details - the flower spray is gorgeous! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful!!!! I love the pinks and the gorgeous flowers =) and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kitty. Love the soft colours and the die cuts are yummy.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous sweetie I Love image & the paper. I'm loving the die-cuts.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card That You Made to Tomic challenge this week.
    Beautiful designs and beautifully decorated.
    Wish you good luck now.
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a start to Tuesday Kitty, takes me back to a very misspent youth but brought a big smile to my face whilst writing this.

    And a super card of course.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Monochromatic theme at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card i love this tilda and she looks so sweet in pink thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Kirsty this sweet Tilda is gorgeous I have yet to ink mine up..lovely embellies & punch work..

    smiles Christine xx

    ps thanks for the trip down memory lane..yep I have this 45 in the loft somewhere..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly adorable. Thanks for joining us at SIR STAMPALOT.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, well unfortunately that song that I also love is not before my time, great to hear it again anyway :D. Your card is so beautiful sweetie and your Zoe style colouring superb, this is such a cute Tilda! A wonderful card and it's so nice to read you're enjoying your little gift to yourself, good times :D!! Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kirsty-Anne this is beautiful what stunning design and embellishments, that image of Tilda is super so are the colours, love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely entry for our Monochromatic challenge
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, I am so in to Tilda right now and this image is adorable, I love the way you have coloured her and the die cuts you have used are gorgeous, beautiful design. Sorry it's been a while since I stopped by, I was having issues with blogger and am only now beginning to get caught up with the blogs I follow, I hope you are well.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a CUTIE! Love this card!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)