Followers

Friday, 3 February 2012

Fairytale Friday & An Anniversary Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers


Hope it's warmer where you are it has been snowing here on and off and it's my wee face that gets it hate having a red nose lol !! It's Fairytale Friday I love Colette's post it just makes me laugh so much pop on over for a giggle . There is just a few days left to enter the current challenge too which is Anything goes !! I made this card for a colleague who is surprising her hubby with a trip to Thailand for their Silver Anniversary ! I picked  Teddybo_171 don't you just love his little smile !!


It's so hard to make a card for a man and not to put flowers on it lol !! but I did anyway lol !! Well just on the paper '0)



There is a mix of gorgeous papers from firstly Raspberry Road they are called FaithHopeLove which is the frame which I have cut and layered with pop dots for dimension. Then the stripey papers are freebies I found when visiting one of my favourite blogs  So pretty ;0) . I have used these gunmetal snaps to add a bit of a male element and |I popped in some beautiful blue gems from WOC. The stamps I have used and embossed are from Papermania Anniversary Collection ! . I am having so much fun embossing at the moment !!  The heart and circles I used are from cricut craftroom !  I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend ;0)

Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne

Recipe
Teddybo_171. Raspberry Road & Freebie Papers printed onto 200gsm create & Craft Card .
Base made from Coredinations Basic White
Mediums - prismacolor pencils blended with sansador. Spun Sugar & Broken China  Distress Ink Pad
Tools - Cricut expression 2 with craftroom . Cricut Paper Trimmer
Embellishments - Blue gems from WOC. Lace off cuts & Making Memories snaps from eBay. Tatting thread from a friend !

13 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card loving the decoration & of course the cute image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kirsty- Anne cold but no snow here good job teddy isnt here he would be freezing in this get up. How cheeky does he look and stunning card and yes hard those men's cards. Have a good warm day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is sooooooo gorgeous and so cleverly made ! Love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Teddy Bo is adorable:)
    Beautiful design.
    Have a great weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I bet he loved it just perfect an what an adorable teddy just fab! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cute card!!!Gorgeous coloring! Love it =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card,
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card,
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous hun, I love the layout, the papers are fab and the Teddy Bo image is just adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card!! I love the design and the fab papers!! That cupid bear is so cute!! Great card!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Kitty. Love that image and you have embellished it fabulously darling!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kitty this is absolutely gorgeous that image is such a fun one and the design is awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)